talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

West Ham 3-2 Leicester City - Sunday 11th April, 2021

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

The problem is if we do drop out again, it becomes a bit of a reputation. I'm convinced it plays on Tottenham's heads a bit. I do not want that happening to us.

• Subscriber

I think on that showing, neither make the top four.

For us we've now got four very winnable games, we need to win them all, no draws, four wins, and any draws are big blows. The problem then is we still go to Chelsea. It's in their hands now to finish above us.

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, Dan said:

I think on that showing, neither make the top four.

For us we've now got four very winnable games, we need to win them all, no draws, four wins, and any draws are big blows. The problem then is we still go to Chelsea. It's in their hands now to finish above us.

Spurs play twice before we play again, as well. Could also be 1 pt behind us. We're likely to be 5th when we next play with West Ham playing Newcastle and Chelsea playing Brighton before we play West Brom. 

Could do with Leeds doing Liverpool over. And then West Ham play Chelsea so a good chance for us to get ahead. 

Agree though - 4 wins and nothing less. They are winnable 100%. Have to get them before that final 3.

Fair play to West Ham, it's been a great week for them but that's Arsenal, Wolves and now Leicester where they have stormed into 3-0 leads and nearly blown the lot. Very fortunate in truth.

It's almost like they just lose concentration. If they had lost three 3 goal leads that would have been criminal. 

They need to learn to see the games out better.

6 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Fair play to West Ham, it's been a great week for them but that's Arsenal, Wolves and now Leicester where they have stormed into 3-0 leads and nearly blown the lot. Very fortunate in truth.

It's almost like they just lose concentration. If they had lost three 3 goal leads that would have been criminal. 

They need to learn to see the games out better.

I think it's more that the team isn't as good as the results they're currently achieving and is on a bounce thanks to Lingard's form.

Archived