talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

If You Won €100m on EuroMillions

football forum

But seriously, I'm just like all of you guys... I'd set aside 10m for each of my kids. 2m for each of my family members. I'd give my 10 best mates the choice between 500k or the car of their dreams. I'd drop 10m on the best beach house I can find within a 2 hr drive of my house, and set that up as where I spend my summer with lots of guest bedrooms and open invites to friends and family.

I'd definitely keep my job and probably keep most things the same but would add a 2 week winter escape to the (warmer) northern hemqisphere as a fixture of my year, and rotate through all the places on the wish list.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would 100% not keep my job. I’d have more money than I could ever spend. I would spend my time with my little family.

I would buy a house on the beach, and when COVID is over id buy a chalet in the mountains of Japan for holidays, and a place in Queenstown, Honolulu and somewhere in Europe when I can decide where haha.

Id buy my sister a home and give her a couple of million, put away 15m for each of the kids, send parents on a holiday and buy them a house of their dreams, with some spending money. I’d do the same for my partners parents. 

That would probably still leave $50,000,000…

The rest would be split into a high interest account and some charities that I support. 

Oh Jesus!! the trolling i could do with 100m would be hilarious 🤣 id buy a tank, park it over next doors driveway and lose the keys, id smash people's stuff up, let them go crazy then given them a bag of cash 😂 ..the usual, sort friends and family but id give a lot of it to children's charities, get people off the streets etc ..you could just live off the interest with that kind of money 

• Subscriber

I'd go buy this for 8 Mil + change

https://sothebysrealty.gr/properties/ethereal/

Then I'd put the rest into a variety of things - family, stocks, etc. and build a carpentry shop on the other side of the island and start doing something I've always wanted to do which is build guitars in my spare time. I'd be left with a lot of spare change so the VC startup market seems like a great idea to generate more money as well while helping folks actualize ideas they normally wouldn't be able to.

On 01/07/2021 at 11:42, nudge said:

Then some 20 years later, I would summon my team of now super scientists, engineers, programmers, doctors, artists, inventors, etc. and take over the world :ph34r:

Beat me to it.. xD

I was going to say become a bond type super villain holding the world to ransom every couple of years or so... We could join forces.. :ph34r:

We would need to build a huge lair or base of operations somewhere unusual like the moon or under a live volcano or even under the ocean or something, Also despite shipping a fuck ton of materials to build this super hideout it will somehow go undetected by the whole world until complete.. It will also look like just a bog standard island on Google Maps leaving the intelligence services totally baffled..  :twothumbsup: 

We will of course need a huge rocket of some description to threaten the world with or just escape in if need be and we need a firm 'shoot on sight' policy for any bond type characters that turn up trying to save the world. Let's not be having any of that tying them up and dangling them over the sharks pen then telling them the whole plan only to find out they escaped 20 minutes after we all leave the room for coffee and a fag... Staff will need to be decked out in the same uniforms including guns and safety hats etc.. I don't mind them being killed or blown up needlessly if it aids our escape obviously but don't want to get bogged down in tribunals for failing to supply the correct PPE... 

As there are two of us we should have two bases, One will be our main base of operations until it's blown up obviously and the other our summer/winter retreat.. Whichever one of us is currently threatening the world the other can be the stay at home villain as someone needs to keep the plants watered and do a bit of light dusting around the place.. 

Are you in... :ph34r:

• Subscriber
5 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Beat me to it.. xD

I was going to say become a bond type super villain holding the world to ransom every couple of years or so... We could join forces.. :ph34r:

We would need to build a huge lair or base of operations somewhere unusual like the moon or under a live volcano or even under the ocean or something, Also despite shipping a fuck ton of materials to build this super hideout it will somehow go undetected by the whole world until complete.. It will also look like just a bog standard island on Google Maps leaving the intelligence services totally baffled..  :twothumbsup: 

We will of course need a huge rocket of some description to threaten the world with or just escape in if need be and we need a firm 'shoot on sight' policy for any bond type characters that turn up trying to save the world. Let's not be having any of that tying them up and dangling them over the sharks pen then telling them the whole plan only to find out they escaped 20 minutes after we all leave the room for coffee and a fag... Staff will need to be decked out in the same uniforms including guns and safety hats etc.. I don't mind them being killed or blown up needlessly if it aids our escape obviously but don't want to get bogged down in tribunals for failing to supply the correct PPE... 

As there are two of us we should have two bases, One will be our main base of operations until it's blown up obviously and the other our summer/winter retreat.. Whichever one of us is currently threatening the world the other can be the stay at home villain as someone needs to keep the plants watered and do a bit of light dusting around the place.. 

Are you in... :ph34r:

xD 

You bet I am! This is definitely much more fun than your bog standard bank robbery... 

Stay at home villain :4_joy:

On 08/07/2021 at 11:58, Rab said:

Invest it all and live like a king off of the interest.

We think the same ..but 100million should last you a life time if you was just spending it :4_joy:

On 100 million pounds you could earn as much as 1 million pounds a year if you were to find a financial institution willing to offer you 1% interest. You may also be able to earn up to 45% or even more by placing the 100 million pounds in special funds or banks.

Here is a good question, what level of football club do you think you could own?

Premier League and Championship must be surely out of the question, whilst you could more than likely buy a smaller championship club I think you'd lose that 100 million quickly. 

• Subscriber
46 minutes ago, Devil said:

Here is a good question, what level of football club do you think you could own?

Premier League and Championship must be surely out of the question, whilst you could more than likely buy a smaller championship club I think you'd lose that 100 million quickly. 

Long story short, I dont think you should invest in anything that high risk with a low ROI for the start of your investment. Any sports entity is always going to be a gamble and its never a cheap gamble because theres so much to think about besides acquisition and unless you want to play the long-game and "hope" that your investment starts to give you returns its definitely not anything I would consider.

If I won that much money I would pay a scientist to figure out how to send me to a parallel universe where England won the euros 

17 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

We think the same ..but 100million should last you a life time if you was just spending it :4_joy:

On 100 million pounds you could earn as much as 1 million pounds a year if you were to find a financial institution willing to offer you 1% interest. You may also be able to earn up to 45% or even more by placing the 100 million pounds in special funds or banks.

You underestimate how much I like expensive cars.

Archived