talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Other PL Round 4 Matches - Saturday 11th September, 2021

football forum

1 minute ago, Cicero said:

Ronaldo got the goal but looks well off pace which is understandable. Probably needs some time to remember how fast pace this league is. 

To be fair, I think there's going to be a lot of occasions this season where we are saying Ronaldo wasn't really in the game but he'll be on the scoresheet.

That's exactly what they brought him in for though isn't it. Clinical in the box.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Reluctant Striker said:

Truly baffling to me that Jesse Lingard is not playing regular first team football for a Premier League side.

He'll likely blow any remaining chance of a 2nd go at a World Cup with England by playing back-up at Man United.

I know he’s Man Utd through and through, but West Ham are a good team and he could have been a major cog in that setup. Very strange he didn’t move on. 

Didn't watch the game, sounds like we could have scored a good couple of goals if Mbeumo was clinical today. Better team lost type sentiment floating around, welcome to the Premier League. Have to be clinical.

1 win, 2 draws and 1 loss. Could be worse, still got some improvement from this team to come.

33 minutes ago, Rick said:

His stock was at its highest in years. Utd bring in Ronaldo & Sancho this window. I think they would have let him go if he had said he wanted to. 

Maybe, maybe not. We are not privy to that kind of information.

Utd used him today though with a full strength squad so... who knows.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived