talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Off Topic

football forum

• Subscriber
5 minutes ago, The Rebel CRS said:

Swerved to avoid an Octopus. That is genuinely brilliant xD

Some of the comments included "clearly a job for the flying squid" and "arrested for ink drivng?"

The car lost control and went into a squid 🦑 ?

Lost: Giant Octopus. Last seen around the South Milton area, Kingsbridge. Much loved family pet. Approachable(unless you're a crab) Responds to the name of John.

The octopus held its hands up as it didn't have a leg to stand on!!!

https://www.piratefm.co.uk/news/latest-news/2800135/crash-driver-claimed-he-swerved-to-avoid-octopus/

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Eco said:

Wife woke up sick, turns out she has strep throat with a bacteria infection on top of it. Doc wants her bed ridden until Wednesday. 

There goes my weekend. 

Gutted. Hope she gets well soon mate. Time to give some TLC...

28 minutes ago, Rab said:

That's what I like to see.

image.png

Obviously photoshop.

4 minutes ago, Stan said:

Gutted. Hope she gets well soon mate. Time to give some TLC...

Yeah - it'll certainly a busy one with now being a single parent for the weekend. I swear I have no idea who single parents do it. At least I have a lot of family nearby and a wife who is present, just contagious and unable to actually do anything. 

Kids... 

Just popped over the road for 5 minutes come back and find an empty box of my Viennese Whirls on my bed... There were 4 left and after carrying out a thorough investigation I narrowed it down to 2 suspects.. Leelah being the instigator and Mooms being the accomplice.. they have scoffed them all.. not a crumb left!! 

Laura tried to deny that she had been in our room so I asked her to explain the blue balloon on our bed?? she had no answer 

Going to have to start locking the door now... she is always in here robbing my stash of goodies.. 

• Haha 2

• Subscriber
16 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Kids... 

Just popped over the road for 5 minutes come back and find an empty box of my Viennese Whirls on my bed... There were 4 left and after carrying out a thorough investigation I narrowed it down to 2 suspects.. Leelah being the instigator and Mooms being the accomplice.. they have scoffed them all.. not a crumb left!! 

Laura tried to deny that she had been in our room so I asked her to explain the blue balloon on our bed?? she had no answer 

Going to have to start locking the door now... she is always in here robbing my stash of goodies.. 

I can already see you having locked yourself in your room... munching on all the goodies before the kids and dogs can get to them xD 

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

• Administrator
28 minutes ago, nudge said:

I can already see you having locked yourself in your room... munching on all the goodies before the kids and dogs can get to them xD 

giphy.gif

before you know it...

giphy.gif

A week ago Tiny Dancer came on as I was on a road trip through New Zealand, driving by subtropical fjordlands and beautiful beaches. Today it’s come on and I’m on a bus in a run down London high street.

Reverse culture shock is a crazy thing