talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Off Topic

football forum

7 hours ago, Spike said:

Go NZ, mate. Only time I'll say that in my life bit it is a smaller nation and you can see more of it; whereas you won't be able to, escape Sydney as it is so expansive. You'll get more chance to experience Maori culture than Murri culture if your into that sorta thing

You can easily save $200-400 a week in Sydney..

14 hours ago, The Rebel CRS said:

mHQpXo3.jpg

Can anybody tell me what the fuck that is? I saw aload flying today while on my brew at work, near the river, and they were glowing red while flying, so I waited for one to land and that's what they looked like. Weird things.

I go to quite a few places mate but at the moment I've been going up to Wyreside all the time. It can be load due to the wankers on the camp site near by, but it's great for fishing up there. Do you know the place?

It's a bug mate. :ph34r:

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Anton said:

Where are you and the missus right now and what you doing for work?

Right now I'm England but will be staying near the CBD. Last job out there was as a claims handler for an insurance company.

7 minutes ago, Danny said:

Right now I'm England but will be staying near the CBD. Last job out there was as a claims handler for an insurance company.

Oh swear you moved out here again. When do you move here then?

I ate shit on my board yesterday (Skateboard not Boosted) and my neighbor saw it... was great.... ALSO got LCD Soundsystem tix so that's legit, right after seeing Andrew W.K. and Ninja Sex Party. Trying for Gorillaz tix.

19 hours ago, RandoEFC said:

I don't sadly, not lived in Lancaster for three years pretty much so forgotten my sense of where stuff is. Not anywhere near the canal is it?

Nah, it's past Galgate way and not too far from Forton(if you know of there). You missed out by not visiting it to be honest pal as it's a beautiful place to walk around and has around 5 lakes with the smallest being around 4.5 acre and the largest being about 15.

Even though it's only around 7 miles away from Lancaster, it's like a completely different world.

16 hours ago, Danny said:

I did, had to fly back over a month ago as my girlfriends dad died. Flying out early July.

Sorry to hear mate. I'll be in Cairns in July. Looking forward to checking that out. May book a Green Island tour too.

2 hours ago, Panflute said:

God I fucking hate moths.

Same, hate every insect except bees and ladybugs, also hate pigeons, rats and geckos and would happily nuke the fuck out of all of them if given the chance.

Edited by Berserker

On 23/06/2017 at 5:19 PM, Danny said:

Cairns is lovely. You in a hostel?

Yeah mate Gilligans. Did you do green Island or Fraser Island m, want to book one of them this week? Both look amazing. Green island smaller and busier?! 

Edited by Anton

1 hour ago, Panflute said:

God I fucking hate moths.

You sound like my boss.. 

He is crying and waving his arms around like a girl every time one flaps past him. In his house its his job is to move the spiders and its his wifes to get rid of Moths should they intrude on his personal space 

1 hour ago, Anton said:

Yeah mate Gilligans. Did you do green Island or Fraser Island m, want to book one of them this week? Both look amazing. Green island smaller and busier?! 

Fraser Island isn't at Cairns it's about a 10-12 coach journey south.

But I done Fraser and it's probably the best place I've been to in Australia.

Gilligans is mental, you will love it.

6 minutes ago, Danny said:

Excuse me for being late as hell to the party, but are you by chance...Cark?

15 minutes ago, Danny said:

Ha I thought the display picture would be enough of a giveaway xD

When I transitioned over, I almost went with my name, Lucas, but I figured the real @Lucas would have hunted me down and it would have caused all sorts of confusion.

19 minutes ago, Eco said:

When I transitioned over, I almost went with my name, Lucas, but I figured the real @Lucas would have hunted me down and it would have caused all sorts of confusion.

Haha, well Tanksie was Danny on the old one but I half inches that sharpish xD

9 hours ago, Danny said:

Meant Fitzroy Island haha my bad.

11 minutes ago, Danny said:

You know what we didn't go to an island when I was there, just swam at random points on the reef

Is the reef easily accessible from the coast of Cairns then? Like can I paddle out and be able to snorkel on the reef? Literally know very little about the North-East of Aus.