talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Off Topic

football forum

Not to distract from the food but I'll be away for a few weeks what with important exams coming up, my eighteenth in less than a week and a genuine lack of time. I'm sure you'll all be fine without me but take care of yourselves.

8 minutes ago, Cure said:

Not to distract from the food but I'll be away for a few weeks what with important exams coming up, my eighteenth in less than a week and a genuine lack of time. I'm sure you'll all be fine without me but take care of yourselves.

Good luck sir. One of the beautiful benefits of being over 30 years old is not having to deal with exams. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Eco said:

Good luck sir. One of the beautiful benefits of being over 30 years old is not having to deal with exams. 

Dealing with life is so much harder though. 

Just now, Cannabis said:

I'll second that. 

Exams are pointless too, coursework is a lot better. 

I agree about this. That is how American sports work, haha. Work your ass off all year to finish first in the league, then lose in one in the playoffs and you're nothing.  Ridiculous. 

• Upvote 1

Watching darts for the second darts contest ever. I know Michael van Gerwen is considered the best ever, but he is known for being the biggest dick..? God the guy looks like a douche. 

7 minutes ago, Eco said:

Watching darts for the second darts contest ever. I know Michael van Gerwen is considered the best ever, but he is known for being the biggest dick..? God the guy looks like a douche. 

Are you talking about the over the top celebrating? I'm pretty sure he's autistic or something; there's no malice in it.

• Administrator

Pregnancy and all being good impending fatherhood is a beautiful and amazing thing ... but for the love of God I may lose my mind if we don't have sex again until the child is born. Well. Obviously I have @Storts on speed dial but it's not the same. He makes me feel cheap. 

I honestly question what sort of father I'm going to be, and wonder what the hell my son and/or daughter would think of me, when they see me writing bollocks like this 😂

2 minutes ago, Burning Gold said:

Are you talking about the over the top celebrating? I'm pretty sure he's autistic or something; there's no malice in it.

Not sure if you are serious..? 

Just now, Batard said:

Pregnancy and all being good impending fatherhood is a beautiful and amazing thing ... but for the love of God I may lose my mind if we don't have sex again until the child is born. Well. Obviously I have @Storts on speed dial but it's not the same. He makes me feel cheap. 

I honestly question what sort of father I'm going to be, and wonder what the hell my son and daughter would think of me, when they see me writing bollocks like this 😂

1st off, I just started on this journey, and the sex game dies. Whatever. It sucks, but I pray it comes back. 

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, Batard said:

I honestly question what sort of father I'm going to be, and wonder what the hell my son and/or daughter would think of me, when they see me writing bollocks like this 😂

You are cheap

Shouldn't be a problem either, you're not long enough to reach the baby 

• Upvote 2

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Eco said:

1st off, I just started on this journey, and the sex game dies. Whatever. It sucks, but I pray it comes back. 

I think I might be able to count on one hand how many times I'll get sex this year. Before I use it to engage in romantic liaisons with myself. Living the dream 😂

• Administrator
Just now, Storts said:

You are cheap

Shouldn't be a problem either, you're not long enough to reach the baby 

Don't I know it. I barely tickle your colon 

5 minutes ago, Batard said:

I think I might be able to count on one hand how many times I'll get sex this year. Before I use it to engage in romantic liaisons with myself. Living the dream 😂

We've had a few sexual encounters this year, but the member hasn't been wet in...4 months? 

• Upvote 1

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Eco said:

We've had a few sexual encounters this year, but the member hasn't been wet in...4 months? 

When did you hold the funeral for your sex life? Or did you cremate your penis? 

1 minute ago, Batard said:

When did you hold the funeral for your sex life? Or did you cremate your penis? 

Naw, I just started banging the neighbor. 

Kidding - It sucks, but I still drain my main vein a couple times a week and just try to be happy with that. 

• Upvote 1

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Eco said:

Naw, I just started banging the neighbor. 

Kidding - It sucks, but I still drain my main vein a couple times a week and just try to be happy with that. 

I beat one out everyday and have taken to watching Star Trek Voyager after. It's as weird as it sounds 

Just now, Batard said:

I beat one out everyday and have taken to watching Star Trek Voyager after. It's as weird as it sounds 

xD

Since my wife isn't sleeping well, I'm also not sleeping too well, that I have beat off after work, and have fallen asleep, limp dick in hand, on multiple occasions. I'm fucking pathetic. 

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Eco said:

xD

Since my wife isn't sleeping well, I'm also not sleeping too well, that I have beat off after work, and have fallen asleep, limp dick in hand, on multiple occasions. I'm fucking pathetic. 

We should setup a support group for undersexed fathers-to-be.