talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Off Topic

football forum

1 minute ago, The Rebel CRS said:

Who gives a fuck what that pretentious, snobby, self-righteous muppet says? He's an utter mong.

I like what I've seen and heard of him so far. Anyway, no one can deny that he's an excellent chef. And if you eat a steak well done, you might as well try eating a leather boot. 

The American Versions of Gordon Ramsay's shows suck. So much editing, sound effects and fake reactions. I really enjoyed the British shows he did. 

This episode of Kitchen Nightmares was great:

• Subscriber

I used to think Ramsay is a twat until I saw his cooking show with the kids (Junior Masterchef?). While he unleashes his ginger anger by telling the grown ups to fuck off, he's so extremely patient and super nice to the kids, this changed my mind about him completely.

While I'm not a fan of bullyish management style, it makes a lot of sense here; no wonder he's being a cunt to professional trained cooks who choose to showcase their alleged skills on TV and have ambitions for a job which is extremely mentally and physically demanding yet can't get their job properly done, while he encourages children who are only starting out with cooking as a hobby and need help learning.

1 hour ago, nudge said:

I used to think Ramsay is a twat until I saw his cooking show with the kids (Junior Masterchef?). While he unleashes his ginger anger by telling the grown ups to fuck off, he's so extremely patient and super nice to the kids, this changed my mind about him completely.

While I'm not a fan of bullyish management style, it makes a lot of sense here; no wonder he's being a cunt to professional trained cooks who choose to showcase their alleged skills on TV and have ambitions for a job which is extremely mentally and physically demanding yet can't get their job properly done, while he encourages children who are only starting out with cooking as a hobby and need help learning.

Also, his insults and tantrums are 'highlights' from hours and hours of material, so he probably doesn't explode until there is a fuck-up.

That said, I can't get enough of him roasting entitled customers. xD

1 hour ago, nudge said:

Yeah me as well, we could like watch it together :x

• Subscriber

Whether it's Gordon Ramsay himself or the people who edit his shows in order to market him that way, it's the absolute lowest form of 'entertainment'. Engineered yelling and swearing in situations that absolutely don't require it, can't believe enough people continue to watch it to enable him to make a career out of it.

Gordon Ramsey or at least the Gordon Ramsey in Hell's Kitchen and the like is essentially a character he puts on that is supposed to be seen as fearsome, aggressive and dominant, amongst other things. In reality, he's a bit of a bellend and the character he plays has no understanding of how to manage people. 

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, Burning Gold said:

Can't believe we're talking about Gordon Ramsay without mentioning Amy's Baking Company. Clear your diary and watch this. It's incredible

Jesus f****** Christ xD 

4 hours ago, Burning Gold said:

Can't believe we're talking about Gordon Ramsay without mentioning Amy's Baking Company. Clear your diary and watch this. It's incredible

I randomly saw this episode on tv once and I had to go to YouTube to watch it again. Couldn't believe it!

That woman obviously has issues. xD

Edited by Panflute

• Subscriber
7 minutes ago, Panflute said:

I randomly saw this episode on tv once and I had to go to YouTube to watch it again. Couldn't believe it!

That woman obviously has issues. xD

To be fair they both do xD 

The bistro closed after the husband chased a customer with a knife xD 

Just now, nudge said:

To be fair they both do xD 

The bistro closed after the husband chased a customer with a knife xD 

The man is a stressed-out asshole who might go Breaking Bad, but the woman just has this edge of mania that makes it hard to believe I'm not looking at a slapstick movie. :clown: