Thursday 30th December, 2021
Everton vs Newcastle, 19.30

Man Utd vs Burnley, 20.15

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
42 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

The four players who had Covid could play tomorrow. Thiago apparently only returned to training yesterday though so seems unlikely he'll be involved. Klopp said they've had three more cases but none are first team players.

Should call the game off :ph34r:

• Subscriber
18 hours ago, LFCMike said:

After watching Leicester defend corners yesterday, I hope Van Dijk is back for us.

Where did you watch that? I've been looking for it all season and yet to see it happen.

• Subscriber

Anyway, in a bizarre twist I've got a bit of optimism about some of our team at the minute. Maddison looks exceptional, Iheanacho still seems to have it when he plays (ignoring the shitshow at Anfield last week), Dewsbury-Hall is a revelation. It's a shame the defence is so hideous because I don't think we're miles off looking quite good again. We need some organisation and to just forget this bloodbath later is happening. We've a nice run after tomorrow night. I expect nothing - if Liverpool get less than 3 I'll be amazed.

11 hours ago, Dan said:

Anyway, in a bizarre twist I've got a bit of optimism about some of our team at the minute. Maddison looks exceptional, Iheanacho still seems to have it when he plays (ignoring the shitshow at Anfield last week), Dewsbury-Hall is a revelation. It's a shame the defence is so hideous because I don't think we're miles off looking quite good again. We need some organisation and to just forget this bloodbath later is happening. We've a nice run after tomorrow night. I expect nothing - if Liverpool get less than 3 I'll be amazed.

I don’t care if the ball bounces in the net from Matip’s arse, as long as we get the three points. It’s vital we beat you tonight. 

• Administrator
2 hours ago, Rick said:

I don’t care if the ball bounces in the net from Matip’s arse, as long as we get the three points. It’s vital we beat you tonight. 

You will. 

Our defence is depleted. It's bad enough when we have the first team regulars in. Let alone what we'll serve up tonight. 

• Administrator

We're gonna get fucked. Without lube.

Hamza in to give us some physicality in the middle. 

Youri on the bench. Looks like a diamond in midfield.

Liverpool full strength and well-rested so I'm expecting another Man City-esque scoreline.

• Administrator
Just now, shut up said:

These Leicester defenders are total morons. Positioning & awareness just none existent. 

One isn't a defender (Ndidi). One is a youth player (Thomas). 

It's a back 4 that has rarely played together, if at all. Organisationally they won't be good. 

I wouldn't expect much, as frustrating as it is to see how poor it is. Sometimes they just need to stop fucking about with it anyway. 

• Administrator
Just now, The Artful Dodger said:

You’re wasting your time. The hatred of Liverpool is about the city and people.

You would never see these Sun loving Tories like this against either Manc club. Liverpool as a city is their chief hate and it’s the same all over England. 

Get it in your thick skull that I don't hate Liverpool and I don't hate Liverpudlians. 

Not every Leicester fan is a fucking Tory and not all of them buy the fucking Sun.

I presume you're an adult so stop making childish fucking comments. 

1 hour ago, Stan said:

We're gonna get fucked. Without lube.

Hamza in to give us some physicality in the middle. 

Youri on the bench. Looks like a diamond in midfield.

Liverpool full strength and well-rested so I'm expecting another Man City-esque scoreline.

Lucky twats.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived