talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Round 20 PL Matches - 28-30th December, 2021

football forum

8 minutes ago, Stan said:

Get it in your thick skull that I don't hate Liverpool and I don't hate Liverpudlians. 

Not every Leicester fan is a fucking Tory and not all of them buy the fucking Sun.

I presume you're an adult so stop making childish fucking comments. 

I wasn’t aiming at you individually. Just England as a whole. 

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Weirdly we should have scored and Liverpool definitely should have scored with the kind of chances that have been created. 

It's a good first half by our current standards. Defensively still concerning and we make some stupid mistakes being unable to keep possession sometimes. 

If we don’t win this, I think the title is gone. We will no doubt drop more points, and City may as well but they aren’t gonna drop 5/6 more than us. Think we have been really awful tonight and coming off a 6 day rest, it’s really poor. The team that started had 9 of our best 11 out there, against this Leicester team. 😏

1 minute ago, Rick said:

If we don’t win this, I think the title is gone. We will no doubt drop more points, and City may as well but they aren’t gonna drop 5/6 more than us. Think we have been really awful tonight and coming off a 6 day rest, it’s really poor. 

You’ve paid for your honesty. Every other club had lied and cheated to get more time. Liverpool haven’t. The only game you’ve missed is because of Leeds.

Liverpool will be third to the oil clubs now.

Always said the only way Liverpool win the league is if they win like you did in 19/20. You’re hated and every club sees you as their biggest game.

5 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

You’ve paid for your honesty. Every other club had lied and cheated to get more time. Liverpool haven’t. The only game you’ve missed is because of Leeds.

Always said the only way Liverpool win the league is if they win like you did in 19/20. You’re hated and every club sees you as their biggest game.

I’m not blaming covid for our situation. We were without three first teamers for one game, but we won. Then we had a nice rest between the last PL game and this one. Covid isn’t to blame for Mane missing a golden opportunity & Salah missing a pen. We’ve been fucking shit tonight against a depleted Leicester. 

8 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

They’re not gonna shag you mate.

I don't think Liverpool have been terrible, they just haven't been quite as sharp as normal. The standards they set are so high it probably feels poor but believe me, it isn't.

However, you cannot miss the chances they have and expect to get away with it. They have missed some seriously great opportunities.

If they stick those in, this game is totally different in all honesty. But when Salah misses a penalty and the rebound and Mane misses that big chance, you know its one of them nights.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived