• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

FA Cup 2021/22 - Third Round Matches

football forum

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Gunnersauraus said:

The third and fourth rounds have only been scrapped because of covid. Seriously the way you look at the world so negative is terrible. Dont ever breed 

Whilst I'm grateful for your opinion on my procreative future, I'm not sure it's relevant. 

The FA Cup is being hollowed out to a husk. The greed and selfishness of the big clubs has distorted it beyond all recognition. Everyone was banging the drum about the 'super league' but it's already here. It's the Premier league and it's killing the game and the scrapping replays is a small sign of that. 

1 minute ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Whilst I'm grateful for your opinion on my procreative future, I'm not sure it's relevant. 

The FA Cup is being hollowed out to a husk. The greed and selfishness of the big clubs has distorted it beyond all recognition. Everyone was banging the drum about the 'super league' but it's already here. It's the Premier league and it's killing the game and the scrapping replays is a small sign of that. 

Like I said I dont really agree with the fifth round replays being scrapped. And the third and fourth rounds have only been scrapped because of covid. Also who are you to say how should be played and organised.

4 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Who is anyone to comment on anything?

That's not what I said is it. You seem to think you get to decide how football should organised and call people who dont agree cretins. Modern football has its pros and cons. I dont like the way elete clubs have so much controll. But to be honest the cup is taken alot more seriously than in most countries. 

• Subscriber
10 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

Finishes don't come much more Firmino than that

My favourite will always be the one against Manchester City where he shoulder pushes the defender and then curls it over and around the goalkeeper. 

Meanwhile Fab has scored another.

2 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

My favourite will always be the one against Manchester City where he shoulder pushes the defender and then curls it over and around the goalkeeper. 

Meanwhile Fab has scored another.

The Fowler goal

1 hour ago, Gunnersauraus said:

I said the forth round replays and before that should stay. And I never said they couldnt play twice a week I said  more than that would be difficult and used a science report to back it up. 

Managers are under pressure to get results. They cant complain about competitions that get the club money they would be sacked. Your quite naive if you expect managers to speak against the club getting more money 

That’s exactly what managers do now. None get sacked for it. 

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

Based on that Leicester must be gutted they've got Forest away in the next round as opposed to Arsenal.

What was the game like? 

Play like that again and Forest might make the 1/4s.

Will be interesting to hear the Arsenal fan's view.

I'm guessing that last pass back to the keeper wasn't given as the keeper was outside his area and dribble it back to the area before picking it up,

• The topic was unpinned

Archived