• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

New Season, New Kit

football forum

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Some people get worryingly into these football shirts in a very sexual way xD. Is there a word for being sexually attracted to clothing?

As an aside, is anyone into ladies wearing football shirts in bed? I remember FourFourTwo suggesting it was popular a few years ago. 

2 hours ago, RandoEFC said:

Some people get worryingly into these football shirts in a very sexual way xD. Is there a word for being sexually attracted to clothing?

As an aside, is anyone into ladies wearing football shirts in bed? I remember FourFourTwo suggesting it was popular a few years ago. 

My girlfriend may be a Newcastle supporter, but if she wore nothing but a top to bed I would find it hard to lie and tell somebody it didn't turn me the fuck on, the top would be removed sharpish though, and turned inside out so I don't have to see the badge 😛

15 hours ago, SirBalon said:

Obviously the Rakuten sponsor is missing.  But in general, it looks like a drill top.  I don't buy kits these days, but if I did I'd give this season's Barça stuff a miss.

I know, but it doesn't change the simplicity of that kit as opposed to the 'unique' design of the home and third kits.

And, they aren't quite as bad as people make them out to be. We would have hoped for better, but they're aren't completely terrible.

9 minutes ago, FOYM said:

QPR kits look cheap as fuck. I saw somebody wearing the new Barcelona home shirt the other day, looks Sooooooooo shite, like something off the market

That Barça shirt is indeed an abomination.  Last season's was the best one they've had since the Centenary kit.

2 hours ago, FOYM said:

Are Nike starting to give up on football kit designs completely then? Every year they get progressively worse. 

Hmm... I love the Inter one. Much better than the Sprite bottle we wore this past year.

Archived