talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

New Season, New Kit

football forum

FC Barcelona have released official promotional pictures of Barça's new kit for next season.  The players will be presenting it later on today at the Camp Nou.

A curious footnote that has been found out is that this new kit that has been met with considerable criticism from football fans throughout was infact the options of many chosen by the players unanimously and its biggest advocate was apparently Neymar Jr.  Strange things that happen in this world to be honest.

For me personally nothing beats the one they had this season which has been their best in many many years.

These are the official promotional pictures FCB have released.

img_jbatalla_20170529-101832_imagenes_md

img_jbatalla_20170529-100149_imagenes_md

1496046702277.jpg

1496048481756.jpg

1496048482256.jpg

1496048723203.jpg

1496048663103.jpg

img_jbatalla_20170529-104918_imagenes_md

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Stan said:

it's not like the players are gonna come out and lambast the kit though is it xD. They'd be foolish to do so. 

I get that, but players usually don't say anything about kits at all, at least not in Spain.  But the thing here is that THEY apparently chose next season's design from various ones that were put before them.

• Administrator
1 minute ago, SirBalon said:

I get that, but players usually don't say anything about kits at all, at least not in Spain.  But the thing here is that THEY apparently chose next season's design from various ones that were put before them.

the other one's must have been REALLY shit then xD 

2 minutes ago, FOYM said:

Our away kit for next season. It's gonna split opinions but I really like it. 

4106FA5200000578-0-image-a-20_1496403257605.jpg

Not too bad. I much prefer the mighty Bristol Rovers kit. 

There's nothing wrong with the design of the Liverpool away kit, it's the colours that are ridiculous.  What is that other colour that isn't white?  Duck Egg? O.o

It's all wrong and I have no idea what it's about.  Why that colour, who chose that?  Someone was on something strong when they accidentally selected that colour scheme.

• Subscriber

I actually quite like it. Strange colours yet it works for me. Home one is lovely too.

Really wish we'd do a bespoke kit. I think I'd actually buy one then. Can't be arsed paying £45 for a Chesterfield shirt with our badge on it.

Archived