talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Man Utd 2-1 Liverpool - Monday 22nd August, 2022

football forum

3 minutes ago, Rick said:

Am I still a dick for saying we need more players? This season showcases it. Absolute rubbish. 

We have 10 players out injured . Fuck me you want to sign anyone . Rondon, Townsend... you haven't got a clue mate 

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Rick said:

I don’t want 18 year olds, but you’re telling me Bissouma or Madison can’t play in this team? They would thrive. Clearly, us rely on injury prone players until “the right” midfielder comes along isn’t working. Are we just mean to write season off in search for the absolute perfect player. There are more than one option. 

I didn't say any of those things, I have no idea what you are talking about.

• Administrator
Just now, LFCMadLad said:

We have 10 players out injured . Fuck me you want to sign anyone . Rondon, Townsend... you haven't got a clue mate 

10?

Hardly not having a clue. He's not even said 'sign anyone'. Look at the struggles you have today with squad depth. It's not out of this world to suggest some players should have been bought. 

• Administrator
Just now, N U F C said:

Clearly not as in he can’t have been when they didn’t give it.

I thought his foot looked offside and still do.

It was marginal. As in, very tight. Clearly would suggest there's a huge gap, no? 

1 minute ago, LFCMadLad said:

You’ve bet against your own team, twice. You can’t say a thing. 

• Administrator

There's a distinct amount of fight shown in this Man Utd team tonight. Perhaps it's purely because it's Liverpool. Be interested to see how they do in the next few and if they keep up this intensity. They've been full on in every area of the pitch. 

1 minute ago, Stan said:

10?

Hardly not having a clue. He's not even said 'sign anyone'. Look at the struggles you have today with squad depth. It's not out of this world to suggest some players should have been bought. 

Matip, Konate, Jones, Keita, Thiago, Jota, Kelleher, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Ramsay.

I guess it's 10 if you include a red card suspension as an injury xD

Just now, Stan said:

There's a distinct amount of fight shown in this Man Utd team tonight. Perhaps it's purely because it's Liverpool. Be interested to see how they do in the next few and if they keep up this intensity. They've been full on in every area of the pitch. 

Hope we can match the Brightons  and co for work rate as of now.

6 minutes ago, Rick said:

I don’t want 18 year olds, but you’re telling me Bissouma or Madison can’t play in this team? They would thrive. Clearly, us rely on injury prone players until “the right” midfielder comes along isn’t working. Are we just mean to write season off in search for the absolute perfect player. There are more than one option. 

Obviously, I'm pleased you never got Bissouma for biased reasons but I was amazed that Liverpool didn't go in for him. He would be perfect. 

3 minutes ago, Stan said:

10?

Even then the depth isn't very inspiring. Relying on Keita for Fabinho isn't great, and no one can cover Thiago that well either.

1 minute ago, Stan said:

Shaw, Maguire and Ronaldo aren't playing. 

None of these players can play the way Ten Hag wants and they look a different team now someone's decided he's seen enough and to not put up with them for at least this game.

1 minute ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Matip, Konate, Jones, Keita, Thiago, Jota, Kelleher, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Ramsay.

How many are you actually missing? Thiago, Nunez, Jota and Matip? The others just make up the numbers.

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Yeah cos Kelleher would play when Alisson is fit xD

Matip, Jota and Thiago are the big misses. 

Ramsay? Who? xD

• The title was changed to Man Utd 2-1 Liverpool - Monday 22nd August, 2022
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived