Man Utd 2-1 Liverpool - Monday 22nd August, 2022

football forum

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Maguire and Ronaldo dropped. Ten Hag taking no shit xD 

7 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Fabinho benched, Keita not even in the squad (is he on his way out?). Brexit midfield of Elliott, Henderson & Milner

Fabinho not fully fit apparently.

2 minutes ago, Stan said:

Maguire and Ronaldo dropped. Ten Hag taking no shit xD 

Fabinho not fully fit apparently.

I don't think he'd be on the bench if he wasn't fully fit to play. Hopefully it's not going to be the same as last week where he comes off the bench and looks miles better than the guy who was deemed fit enough to play (Phillips starting last week compared to "unfit" Gomez who looked twice the player).

We've looked pretty poor by our standards this season, so this is definitely the match where we'd be happiest to see us really start to click. But United have also been poor and will also be desperate to turn things around.

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I don't think he'd be on the bench if he wasn't fully fit to play. Hopefully it's not going to be the same as last week where he comes off the bench and looks miles better than the guy who was deemed fit enough to play (Phillips starting last week compared to "unfit" Gomez who looked twice the player).

We've looked pretty poor by our standards this season, so this is definitely the match where we'd be happiest to see us really start to click. But United have also been poor and will also be desperate to turn things around.

I think he can be - just means he may only be able to play a certain amount but Klopp doesn't want to risk him too early.

• Subscriber

I think we'll get back in our groove tonight. Klopp understands the importance of this game as with anything else so I can't see him doing anything differently. Plus, this Manchester United side get deflated very fast if they go down early. 

Klopp saying Keita has another injury. Get him to fuck out of this club, waste of bloody wages. 

Shame that Fabinho isn’t starting, but hopefully we see him for a good chunk in the second half. Need Mo to have a big game, as well as Bobby to deliver. 

• Subscriber
7 minutes ago, Rick said:

Klopp saying Keita has another injury. Get him to fuck out of this club, waste of bloody wages. 

Oxlade-Chamberlain is someone that I think should leave before Keita does. I think with Keita we see potential and he's got game changing ability.

2 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

Oxlade-Chamberlain is someone that I think should leave before Keita does. I think with Keita we see potential and he's got game changing ability.

Both need gone. We will never get money back on Keita. Has less than two years left on his deal, and we shouldn’t be giving him another. 

5 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

Keita's apparently asked to leave last week. Keita and the Ox are both on borrowed time though, they make Matip look like someone who's only got mild injury problems.

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, Danny said:

Full stadium is it?

Looks it. Looks like a lot of the protests went ahead about 20-30 mins ago when Sky had the overhead camera above the stadium.

1 minute ago, Stan said:

Looks it. Looks like a lot of the protests went ahead about 20-30 mins ago when Sky had the overhead camera above the stadium.

Weird protest tbh, everyone back inside the ground with all of their club merch.

• The title was changed to Man Utd 1-0 Liverpool - Monday 22nd August, 2022
  • The title was changed to Man Utd 2-1 Liverpool - Monday 22nd August, 2022
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived