• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Man Utd 2-1 Liverpool - Monday 22nd August, 2022

football forum

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

We need to fuck Elanga off sharpish. He’s not even Championship standard.

Having seen some of the commentary moments when one persons talking and the other is screaming randomly I think they scream and shout a lot and it’s not normally picked up by the mic

5 minutes ago, Spike said:

Is this season the dreadful wheels falling off the wagon for Liverpool?

Probably, but there was also that season where we had our worst ever run of form and we ended up coming third. Although I don't think the league is quite as much of farmers league anymore.

We're looking like absolute dogshit - time to hit the panic button... which I hope would tell FSG to buy us a midfielder but in reality probably doesn't do anything.

1 minute ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Probably, but there was also that season where we had our worst ever run of form and we ended up coming third. Although I don't think the league is quite as much of farmers league anymore.

We're looking like absolute dogshit - time to hit the panic button... which I hope would tell FSG to buy us a midfielder but in reality probably doesn't do anything.

Looking at the squad the ages are concerning. For the most part late approaching or past 30 or teenaged. Outside of Robertson and Alexander-Arnold every player is either on the ascendancy or the descent due to age or injuries.

• The title was changed to Man Utd 2-1 Liverpool - Monday 22nd August, 2022
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived