talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Donald Trump

football forums

• Administrator
On 03/05/2018 at 09:31, Devil-Dick Willie said:

I gave you shit for it then as well, and you played it down, so don't play dumb. Iran have a striker whos name is Goochannejhad. You intentionally refered to him as  Goochannejihad in a status update looking for bantz points.

On 03/05/2018 at 10:38, Devil-Dick Willie said:

I'm sure it is. Not the context he was using however. He was clearly and openly making the 'middle easteners are terrorists' joke.

I couldn't have cared less, bar the fact that him and cunts like him label me racist for the same shit.

I've only just seen this.

I genuinely 100% do not remember ever 'intentionally referring' to the player and adding an 'i' in his name in a status back then

Are you 100% sure that was me saying it? 

I don't even find it funny that someone would that regardless of context. 

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Stan said:

I've only just seen this.

I genuinely 100% do not remember ever 'intentionally referring' to the player and adding an 'i' in his name in a status back then

Are you 100% sure that was me saying it? 

I don't even find it funny that someone would that regardless of context. 

Absolutely. It was in a status update

• Subscriber

What an embarrassing bad cunt this man is. I have no time for Theresa May but Trump was literally recorded less than 24 hours ago criticising her Brexit plans and then backtracked and called it 'fake news' today when he was in public with her. If an actual voice recording of him saying something is 'fake news' then how long is it until he takes a leaf out of his mate Putin's book and basically tells the American media what to print and the public what to think?

As if people actually buy into his "Make America Great Again" mantra. He could have the best policies in the history of governance but every time he opens his mouth he makes his country a laughing stock for voting him in with his stupidity and lack of integrity.

Not that I'm getting on my high horse about my own nation here. We've got Theresa May in charge of our country and the mere sound of her voice makes my skin crawl because I know how full of shit she is. Constantly doing a terrible job of trying to sound positive and enthusiastic about a situation that anyone can see is coming apart at the seams.

Politics makes me sick.

If Muller can just get a face to face sit down with trump he will be out of the Oval Office within the year. Almost everything that comes out of his mouth would be perjury if it was said under oath....

He will literally say “you’re a fuckwit I hate you”..3..2..1 .. “What the heck are you talking about I never called you that. Thats fake news. you’re my best friend and we have a very special relationship”.

Iran US is mostly a show. They both cooperate with each other when needed. Its just slogans and chants.

Iran was 100% on American side while getting rid of Saddam.

Just last year American forces and Iranian revolutionary guards did a joint military operation in the Farah province of Afghanistan.

Dont fuck with the Turks.

Turks are a very proud nation rooting from their Ottomon past.

Real Turks are from central Asia. Hence their aggressive, hot headed warrior type proudy nature hence their extreme love for their past Ottomon heritage hence the violence in Turkish football.

It isn't Pakistan whom US can make her prostitute.

6 hours ago, Devon Von Devon said:

Dont fuck with the Turks.

Turks are a very proud nation rooting from their Ottomon past.

Real Turks are from central Asia. Hence their aggressive, hot headed warrior type proudy nature hence their extreme love for their past Ottomon heritage hence the violence in Turkish football.

It isn't Pakistan whom US can make her prostitute.

Murderous cunts though.

1 minute ago, Devon Von Devon said:

When you are descendants of Mongols thats make sense.

Thats why dont use the threatning tone against them like West uses against others.

I personally think Turkey should be treated like total shite, but they’re given a lot of leeway because of their geostrategic importance & air bases.

1 minute ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I personally think Turkey should be treated like total shite, but they’re given a lot of leeway because of their geostrategic importance & air bases.

You saying that despite being part Persian o.O

Just now, Dr. Gonzo said:

I don’t like genocide deniers. 

Turks are the only one ?

A British officer orderd open fire on peaceful Indian protesters back in British India mostly consisted of women and children.

British government never apologised and gave him a medal for killing the traitors.

Just now, Devon Von Devon said:

Turks are the only one ?

A British officer orderd open fire on peaceful Indian protesters back in British India mostly consisted of women and children.

British government never apologised and gave him a medal for killing the traitors.

Yeah the British empire did a lot of horrible stuff. They didn’t try to systematically wipe out every Indian and Pakistani. Turkey can’t say the same about the Armenians and Kurds.

I think Britain’s concentration camps in Africa or the historical treatment of the Irish are probably more apt comparison.

But you also won’t have 9/10 people in Britain say “oh we never did that horrible shit because the government was different!” “It was so long ago.” “Get over it.” Whereas the Armenian genocide was literally the blueprint to the holocaust. Which if you think about it, makes sense why Trump loves Erdogan.

@Dr. Gonzo Do you know what happend to that officer ? A young Sikh boy who was the water boy in the rally survived the open fire but all of his family was killed. He decided he will avenge his people. He got educated and all that, took off his Turban and somehow made it to England.

He made it to the parliament and when that officer was about to make a speech he shot and killed him. He finally avenged his people. But he was hanged afterwards.

I'm sure you never heard about it. Do you think he wasted his life ?

Why do you Westerns care so much about the Kurds ?

British were the ones who divided Kurds into countries to seek revenge on their biggest enemy Saladdin.

When British General Allenby conquered Jherusalem from the Ottomins he kicked Saladdin's grave and said " Saladdin we are Back ! "

2 hours ago, Devon Von Devon said:

Turks are the only one ?

To be fair the Prime Minister, despite not explicitly apologising, did visit the site of the Amritsar massacre and say it was wrong. Many Turks don't even acknowledge that the Armenian Genocide happened, or at best acknowledge that they did murder them on a massive scale, but explain that the Armenians were pro-Russian fifth columnists who deserved it.

Here is my view being from Pakistan.

Even if it is proved that US already knew Iraq never had any nuclear weapon this was just a cover up story to attack Iraq after using it against Iran. All those civilians who died and those soldiers who served to fight for their country they all died because of greed of some American rulers.

You guys would still want US as the superpower rather than China right ? Its better the devil we know.

Turkey is same for. Sure they killed a lot of people but they are the better devil we know.

2 minutes ago, nudge said:

Have the US ever formally apologised for the genocide of the natives? Genuine question.

This list can go on and on if you go back in time. The Iranians who proudly call themselves Aryans. Have they apologised for wiping out the natives of sub continent who turned the civilization of Mohengodaro into ruins ?

Archived