Recent Form
Arsenal - WWWLW
Newcastle - DWWWW

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
6 minutes ago, Gunnersaurus said:

@CaaC (John) predicted us to loose this. He doesn't seem to like us he predicts us to loose every week. Perhaps its that 90s to 00s rivalry 😂

I'm gonna go for 2.1. It will be a tough game but I think we will just edge it 

Win this and I reckon you might win the EPL...notice I said MIGHT.xD

Looking forward to this one. It'll be a tough test for Arsenal given Newcastle's defensive strengths but I hope Newcastle give it a go and make it exciting.

If it were me, I'd definitely bring Saint-Maxamin into this Newcastle side for the counter attack opportunities. It feels like this is his game.

4 hours ago, Lucas said:

Looking forward to this one. It'll be a tough test for Arsenal given Newcastle's defensive strengths but I hope Newcastle give it a go and make it exciting.

If it were me, I'd definitely bring Saint-Maxamin into this Newcastle side for the counter attack opportunities. It feels like this is his game.

I agree with that, was hoping he'd start over Longstaff and push Joelinton back in the middle but it hasn't happened. I'm not sure St. Maximin is 100% fit tbh.

I don't feel particularly confident but let's see.

35 minutes ago, Gunnersaurus said:

Not really its unlikely we'll not qualify for the champions league. Us winning would be better for the others 

I still have an outside hope we could gate crash the title race. Both sides losing points suits us more.

As for United, we will know more after the City and your lot away from home.

10 minutes ago, Gunnersaurus said:

I doubt that

Maybe your right, but what's the point in supporting your team if you don't have hope.

It wasn't too long ago your lot were struggling. You've seen what a good manager and the correct signings can do.

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Rick said:

Arteta is detestable. 

Learnt so much of the 'dark arts' and craziness from Pep. 

It's ridiculous how much he gets away with on the touchline. 

2 minutes ago, Devil said:

Maybe your right, but what's the point in supporting your team if you don't have hope.

It wasn't too long ago your lot were struggling. You've seen what a good manager and the correct signings can do.

Next season 100% I think man utd look good. But I don't think both teams will drop enough points. 1 maybe but not both. I think teams need to be more patient with managers. I don't think you sort things out in one season. 

8 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I know we're not going to contend for the title this season... and tbh I doubt we even have a chance at the CL unless other sides end up being as inept as we are... so I'm pretty disappointed that Arsenal lost here.

I reckon Arsenal will be even more disappointed knowing they kept a clean sheet and lost :ph34r:

• The title was changed to Arsenal 0-0 Newcastle - Tuesday 3rd January, 2023
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived