talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Moises Caicedo - Chelsea Sign Midfielder

21 minutes ago, Storts said:

Yeah, when is Klopp resigning? Absolute fraud 

Nasty FSG never spending any money!!!

This is a vast overpay for a player that’s had one good season. 

Mansour has dropped $750 million into them, Liverpool are now backed by dirty oil money :4_joy: 

Man City owner Sheikh Mansour ploughs $750m into fund set up by key Liverpool and FSG partner

Sheikh Mansour's International Media Investments has committed $750m to RedBird Capital Partners' fourth fund

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/man-city-owner-sheikh-mansour-26876638

• Haha 1

• Subscriber

So Caicedo only wants Chelsea now apparently.

Liverpool are the losers because now everyone knows they've got a budget over £100m which hurts their negotiating position.

Chelsea lose out as well because now they'll have to bid more money to outbid Liverpool's offer for no reason.

The only winners from this last 24 hours are Brighton. Liverpool have helped them to fleece Chelsea out of an extra £15m for basically no reason.

10 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

So Caicedo only wants Chelsea now apparently.

Liverpool are the losers because now everyone knows they've got a budget over £100m which hurts their negotiating position.

Chelsea lose out as well because now they'll have to bid more money to outbid Liverpool's offer for no reason.

The only winners from this last 24 hours are Brighton. Liverpool have helped them to fleece Chelsea out of an extra £15m for basically no reason.

yup Southampton know it 

• Administrator
1 minute ago, The Palace Fan said:

Madlad's posts have aged like a pint of milk already.

4 hours ago, LFCMadLad said:

Well well well, what a turn up for the books!

:ph34r:

• Subscriber
20 minutes ago, Stan said:

:ph34r:

Liverpool fans have always been the best content creators for the category of "images that precede unfortunate events". Every fanbase does it to some extent and I'd say we're amongst the worst for it too but nobody does it quite like Liverpool.

• Administrator
21 minutes ago, OrangeKhrush said:

Liverpool have done themselves in like West Ham, everyone knows they have 100m at minimum to spend.  

they can go for Barella and give the middle finger to defence, they will have a lot of high scoring matches

Or go for Lavia who could do just as good a job but for possibly less than half the price. 

45 minutes ago, Rick said:

This is farcical. How do you bid £110m for a player without being sure wants to sign for you?

Come on mate you're Liverpool, if he was a straight choice he'd choose Liverpool every time but the reality is something is rotten in football. City and Chelsea are bending the game inside out with silly wages and payments. 

I'm in little doubt Chelsea have more than likely added another 100k a week on his wage offer. 

• Upvote 1

I miss Michael Edwards :( 

On the plus side, if he doesn’t want to join us I don’t want him to join us either. So that saves us a bit of money, although absolutely fucks our negotiating leverage going forward with our rebuild.

1 hour ago, Stan said:

Or go for Lavia who could do just as good a job but for possibly less than half the price. 

Honestly I think Lavia’s not anywhere as good

9 minutes ago, Devil said:

Come on mate you're Liverpool, if he was a straight choice he'd choose Liverpool every time but the reality is something is rotten in football. City and Chelsea are bending the game inside out with silly wages and payments. 

I'm in little doubt Chelsea have more than likely added another 100k a week on his wage offer. 

And yet its United with the highest wage bill in the league. 

Chelsea have been the most successful English club in the past 20 years both domestically and European. The new ownership at Chelsea have also made their ambitions clear and they look to be doing whatever it takes to get back to the top.

Silly to question ambition. 

At this point I agree with @Dr. Gonzo I’d pull out of the deal if he doesn’t want to join us and go get Lavia and a CB that does want to join. It’s funny how he’s wanting to show some weird loyalty to Chelsea after they made that Lavia bid. Makes him look silly. 

• The title was changed to Moises Caicedo - Chelsea Sign Midfielder