talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Gloryhunter - Season Five

football forum

• Subscriber

MIDWEEK

image.thumb.png.812ddbd9dff469cb68d96265cd23b596.png

4 matches in midweek with 2 wins and 2 losses. In Germany Cup action, @londonerlilie remained with Dortmund whilst @Coma lost to Nurnberg, and @nudge's Bayern fell to a shock defeat at the hands of Saarbrucken. @CaaC (John)'s run with Ipswich is over and now moves to Premier League Fulham.

image.thumb.png.fb1868f345990c19a7226ee52fe2a362.png

A few games tonight before the rest of the fixtures take place across the weekend:

image.thumb.png.e4a58fe3476ca43f05149d9f448f690a.png

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

• Administrator
7 minutes ago, nudge said:

Oh wow... Saarbrücken better fucking win every game from now on... xD 

I was ready for a Nudge-shaped resurgence when I saw you were with Bayern. Shortlived!

• Sad 1

• Subscriber

We've just lost another family member, after already losing my Mum 5 months ago. I'll try and update this in the coming days when I feel up to it, but if I don't I'm sure you'll understand. By all means carry on tracking where you are yourselves and posting if you want to change teams in the event of a draw.

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, Pyfish said:

We've just lost another family member, after already losing my Mum 5 months ago. I'll try and update this in the coming days when I feel up to it, but if I don't I'm sure you'll understand. By all means carry on tracking where you are yourselves and posting if you want to change teams in the event of a draw.

I know, it's  no consolation. Still condolences!

Edited by Rucksackfranzose

• Administrator
51 minutes ago, Pyfish said:

Condolences to you all and sorry for your loss :(

Don't worry about this!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Administrator
52 minutes ago, Pyfish said:

If I don't get this updated, we'll stop it at the last results and start a new 'half-season' version but I'll try and get it fully updated soon.

I think I'm still with Southampton xD

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrator
2 minutes ago, Pyfish said:

I've still got a lot of results to input for other players so this will likely change but this is the difference between @Stan and @CaaC (John) - who were the top 2 at the last results - after I've updated all of their results...

image.png.ef5ec57289d6afb343e9d678c89663d2.png

wtf xD 

• Subscriber
21 minutes ago, Stan said:

wtf xD 

I know! John lost out on a lot of games because he ended up in Denmark and they actually have a winter break. His next game isn't until 2nd Feb and even then it's the Atlantic Cup which I'd never heard of before but it's a mid season tournament for teams who don't play in Winter.

• Sad 1

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Pyfish said:

I know! John lost out on a lot of games because he ended up in Denmark and they actually have a winter break. His next game isn't until 2nd Feb and even then it's the Atlantic Cup which I'd never heard of before but it's a mid season tournament for teams who don't play in Winter.

Huh Confused GIF - Huh Confused Dont Know GIFs