talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Premier League 2023/24 Gameweek 2 - 18-21st August, 2023

football forum

• Subscriber
13 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Oh wow didn't realise it's Tierney. Yeah, no surprise then at all, biased fucking cunt.

Forgot that "bullshit penalty" decision quickly xD

The penalty is soft and that red card is an absolutely shambolic decision. It's not biased or targeted, it's just unbelievable incompetence. Looks like the officials are determined to once again outdo their efforts from last season in making the league a laughing stock.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, RandoEFC said:

The penalty is soft and that red card is an absolutely shambolic decision. It's not biased or targeted, it's just unbelievable incompetence. Looks like the officials are determined to once again outdo their efforts from last season in making the league a laughing stock.

Tierney's got a record that I think goes beyond incompetence. He's biased.

• Subscriber

That Fulham result is infuriating because we should have been at least 2-0 up on them last weekend by half time. Looks like we've thrown a potential relegation six pointer there. There were dreadful against us and think they'll struggle with Willian and Mitrovic supposedly heading out.

1 minute ago, RandoEFC said:

It's just showing up the standard really.. each season we should be getting better decision making but alas no.. Shows it's not the technology but the personnel operating it.. piss poor really

12 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Tierney's got a record that I think goes beyond incompetence. He's biased.

Yeah I think most of the refs are shit but Tierney defo has something against Liverpool. Probably from the time Klopp had a go at him

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, RandoEFC said:

That Fulham result is infuriating because we should have been at least 2-0 up on them last weekend by half time. Looks like we've thrown a potential relegation six pointer there. There were dreadful against us and think they'll struggle with Willian and Mitrovic supposedly heading out.

Don’t know how you let them concede, so poor going forward

2 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

Penalty all day long. Referees are consistently abysmal. 

If it cheers you up this is as good as Tottenham team that I’ve seen in years, especially with Bentancur to come back and they have a Harry Kane sized hole in it being filled in by Richarlison lol.

Please don’t take this as a knee jerk reaction, but at what point Ten Hag’s position start to be questioned? United have been terrible since February.

£400mill spent on next to useless shite that hasn’t changed the way United play. I could be watching the same team under any of the previous 4 managers. There is no clear identity, no shape and no dynamic to this team. It’s utterly dreadful to watch. 

• Administrator
9 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

Please don’t take this as a knee jerk reaction, but at what point Ten Hag’s position start to be questioned? United have been terrible since February.

£400mill spent on next to useless shite that hasn’t changed the way United play. I could be watching the same team under any of the previous 4 managers. There is no clear identity, no shape and no dynamic to this team. It’s utterly dreadful to watch. 

I've watched since HT and there's just absolutely nothing about Man Utd. Mount is a waste of money. Far better value in the market to get other players than him. 

• The topic was unpinned