talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Liverpool Discussion

football forum

18 hours ago, Danny said:

Lets be honest if there was one city outside of London you’d expect to be associated it would be Liverpool lol

Wanker bankers don’t really fit in with the vibe of our city tbh

15 hours ago, Michael said:

Liverpool are showing interest in Atalanta's Ederson. He looks a good player if they manage to get him.

I think journos that have a track record of being right about LFC said this rumour’s not got anything in it.

I’d welcome it though he’s a good player.

2 hours ago, Reluctant Striker said:

Football on TV has never quite been the same since Alan Hansen retired.

I think plenty only remember Hansen from MOTD, myself included, but from what my dad and older fellas say about him as a footballer, there weren't many better. I always get 'you think Van Dijk is good you should have seen Hansen'. Always amazes me he only got 26 caps for Scotland given he was a key member of a Liverpool side that dominated for 10-15 years

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, LFCMike said:

I think plenty only remember Hansen from MOTD, myself included, but from what my dad and older fellas say about him as a footballer, there weren't many better. I always get 'you think Van Dijk is good you should have seen Hansen'. Always amazes me he only got 26 caps for Scotland given he was a key member of a Liverpool side that dominated for 10-15 years

My dad says I’ve never seen a defender anywhere near as good as Hansen was. I’m like you, never saw him as a player, only really know him from MOTD.

But sounds like if you remember anything about our golden days there’s no question who the best defender to ever play for us is.

• Subscriber

All I remember about him was watching him on TV when I was younger towards the end of his career at Liverpool. Couldn't have gauged much at the time considering I was more into watching goals and midfielders but I do hope he gets well soon. My dad really liked him at the time too.