• Sign up free today!

    Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Sign in to follow this  
football forum

Shooting in Las Vegas; Worst Massacre in US History

Recommended Posts

football forum

Breaking on the news now, live shooter in the Las Vegas strip. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You're about an hour behind, just been watching so didn't post. Fucking Dan Blizerian posting whilst running away saying he's off to get his gun. No, you're off to hide under your bed behind security you soft prick. People dying and he's succesfully made it all about him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Will never understand the gun culture in America. I don't know why they wouldn't want gun control when appalling events like this happen time and time again. 

RIP to those unfortunate people. So very sad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm always a bit "meh" when this happens in America due to their reluctance to have a stronger stance against gun laws over there. 

Horrible for the people involved and the families of the deceased but I'm sure this won't be the catalyst for any change in law in the US. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

R.IP.

Also why do most videos in this kind of tragedies are of very low quality?, where the fuck are the people with the good phones?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Smiley Culture said:

I'm always a bit "meh" when this happens in America due to their reluctance to have a stronger stance against gun laws over there. 

Horrible for the people involved and the families of the deceased but I'm sure this won't be the catalyst for any change in law in the US. 

Understandable but don't forget the majority of the people there are in favour of gun control.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chaaay AFC said:

Will never understand the gun culture in America. I don't know why they wouldn't want gun control when appalling events like this happen time and time again. 

RIP to those unfortunate people. So very sad.

Don't, I had a debate with an American over here and it was literally like debating with a rock. His biggest fear was the government and not the endless lunatics that carry out mass shootings and the abundance of guns available to street gangs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Berserker said:

R.IP.

Also why do most videos in this kind of tragedies are of very low quality?, where the fuck are the people with the good phones?!

very sad to hear about what's happened in Vegas and hope the death toll stays as low as is possible. RIP to any victims. 

Kinda agree with what Berserker is saying though! not that it's the most important thing of course. i guess in the frenzy of it all people just want to be quick to film or capture anything so in the rush of it all they're not that bothered with the quality of footage/photos. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Social media as usual was going crazy about who they thought it was and demonised the wrong person. Geary Danley wasn't the attacker, this is why you wait for more information but social media is unfortunately full of mongs.

Attacker has been named as Stephen Paddock. Apparently a registered sex offender that was shooting from a nearby hotel but motive not known yet.

I'm sure the NRA will come out and say more guns are needed to balance things out...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, 6666 said:

Social media as usual was going crazy about who they thought it was and demonised the wrong person. Geary Danley wasn't the attacker, this is why you wait for more information but social media is unfortunately full of mongs.

Attacker has been named as Stephen Paddock. Apparently a registered sex offender that was shooting from a nearby hotel but motive not known yet.

I'm sure the NRA will come out and say more guns are needed to balance things out...

I saw the screenshot on social media of a guy named Stephen Paddock's criminal record as a registered sex offender and it says his date of birth was 1968... so that can't be him, the shooter is 64 years old.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bullshit spreads like wildfire in times like this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, HoneyNUFC said:

I saw the screenshot on social media of a guy named Stephen Paddock's criminal record as a registered sex offender and it says his date of birth was 1968... so that can't be him, the shooter is 64 years old.

There's 2 pictures circulating, the one with the actual woman they were looking to question is more likely the correct Stephen Paddock. Or maybe not... Don't know if the sex offender information about the attacker is actually verified or it's from a random person's detective work on the internet who doesn't know people can have the same name.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, DeadLinesman said:

You're about an hour behind, just been watching so didn't post. Fucking Dan Blizerian posting whilst running away saying he's off to get his gun. No, you're off to hide under your bed behind security you soft prick. People dying and he's succesfully made it all about him.

Hate the cunt

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 6666 said:

There's 2 pictures circulating, the one with the actual woman they were looking to question is more likely the correct Stephen Paddock. Or maybe not... Don't know if the sex offender information about the attacker is actually verified or it's from a random person's detective work on the internet who doesn't know people can have the same name.

Either it is an old picture or a classic she is asian so he must be the killer :8_laughing: There's about a 40 year difference between the woman in the photo with the alleged Stephen Paddock and the picture of the woman who has been detained from her facebook account :8_laughing:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, HoneyNUFC said:

I saw the screenshot on social media of a guy named Stephen Paddock's criminal record as a registered sex offender and it says his date of birth was 1968... so that can't be him, the shooter is 64 years old.

is he Nigerian though?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fucking hell. Theyre now saying more than 400 people injured. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Harry said:

Fucking hell. Theyre now saying more than 400 people injured. 

given the amount of shots heard in one video, that doesn't surprise me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Danny said:

Don't, I had a debate with an American over here and it was literally like debating with a rock. His biggest fear was the government and not the endless lunatics that carry out mass shootings and the abundance of guns available to street gangs.

what they call that ???  2nd Amendment ??   Same here, i too had a discussion with an american patient, i told him that that Amendment is only valid during the Civil War, in which an ordinary person can protect himself against the government, but not in this day and age.   I enumerated the victims of drive-by shootings and that korean fellow who went on a rampage and many more examples,  but yeah, he never did cared to listen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Chaaay AFC said:

Will never understand the gun culture in America. I don't know why they wouldn't want gun control when appalling events like this happen time and time again. 

RIP to those unfortunate people. So very sad.

Gun control wouldn't change much at all. There are millions and millions of illegal and unregistered guns. It would only punish the lawabiders that already follow the laws to the T. People like this fellow don't give two fucks about your gun control laws and it wouldn't take him much time to gather an arsenal of illegal weaponry.

There needs to be a huge seizure of illegal weaponry before gun control laws mean anything. It was possible in Australia with the centralised population, minor gangs, minor organised crime, and smaller gun ownership. I'd like to see the powers that be waltz into Engelwood and seize the thousands od weapons held by gang bangers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Danny said:

Don't, I had a debate with an American over here and it was literally like debating with a rock. His biggest fear was the government and not the endless lunatics that carry out mass shootings and the abundance of guns available to street gangs.

The idea is that the people can sufficiently create an armed militia to defend against a tyrannical government. Which is possible as many governments of old have become tyrannical (very unlikely but still possible), however the 1776ers aren't the people to be scared of really. Most people that perpetrate these massacres aren't gun nuts or conspiracy nuts.

Can't forget dearming the citizens is the first step in a totalitarian government O.o 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also puts a dent in the "good guy with a gun" theory.

Although I guess if the concert-goers had been armed with some LMGs and maybe some over-shoulder rocket launchers or recoilless rifles they could have put up a fight.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Spike said:

Gun control wouldn't change much at all. There are millions and millions of illegal and unregistered guns. It would only punish the lawabiders that already follow the laws to the T. People like this fellow don't give two fucks about your gun control laws and it wouldn't take him much time to gather an arsenal of illegal weaponry.

There needs to be a huge seizure of illegal weaponry before gun control laws mean anything. It was possible in Australia with the centralised population, minor gangs, minor organised crime, and smaller gun ownership. I'd like to see the powers that be waltz into Engelwood and seize the thousands od weapons held by gang bangers.

They'd also have to secure the land border with Mexico. Anyone got any ideas? :ph34r:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Burning Gold said:

They'd also have to secure the land border with Mexico. Anyone got any ideas? :ph34r:

Heh, I think I had a discussion with Gonzo about that. Turns out all the illegal Mexican guns comijg into the states are from the states to begin with! xD Literally shooting yourself in the foot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i'm gonna be that guy and moan about the fact the mainstream media is calling this guy a 'lone gunman' as opposed to a 'lone terrorist'.

¬¬

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Inverted said:

Also puts a dent in the "good guy with a gun" theory.

Although I guess if the concert-goers had been armed with some LMGs and maybe some over-shoulder rocket launchers or recoilless rifles they could have put up a fight.

Very rarely have I seen or heard of any yank using 'put up a fight' as a pro-gun stance. The only advocat I can think of is Jesse Ventura. The more common stance is arms detterence. Which to a degree may be true. It could be coincidental but the areas of Chicagoland that have banned guns altogether have higher rates of burglary. A perp is more likely to burglarise a place when they know they owner can't blow them away with their military grade shotgun xD 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Advertisement