talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Matchday Chat - Aug to Dec 2017/18 season archive

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I am not going to watch the second half... I am going to go out in the garden and watch my two tortoises fight it out over a bit of lettuce..  I should imagine that I will be seeing much more passion and movement than I am seeing currently.. 

football forum
1 hour ago, Bluewolf said:

Well I am not going to watch the second half... I am going to go out in the garden and watch my two tortoises fight it out over a bit of lettuce..  I should imagine that I will be seeing much more passion and movement than I am seeing currently.. 

The irony of Bluewolf having a pet that lives until it's 200 :ph34r:

1 hour ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Since Burnley won its second away game (since Promotion) against the defending champions, anyone can lose at home bruh!

Yea but we lost while playing attacking football... you know, moving forward into their half... B|

7 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

1-0 FT Martial is class! Unlike Overrated Alli who had an awful miss right before martial's winning goal!

"chelsea will be within one point of united after the Spurs match" cicero xD Only four goals allow so far! THATS how you win the league Klopp!!

You're lucky Spurs without Kane are about as dangerous as a fixed yorkie. xD

1 minute ago, Cannabis said:

If anything it just proves that Spurs are the biggest one-man team going, take out Kane and they're fucked.

They are really going to struggle when Kane is at Real 

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

1-0 FT Martial is class! Unlike Overrated Alli who had an awful miss right before martial's winning goal!

"chelsea will be within one point of united after the Spurs match" cicero xD Only four goals allow so far! THATS how you win the league Klopp!!

Aren't you 2nd?

Archived