talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Matchday Chat - Aug to Dec 2017/18 season archive

9 minutes ago, Aaroncpfc said:

Seeing how mentally fragile we look is of a concern. Losing 2-0 and you can take positives against City, but not 5, Roy has a huge task on his hands keeping us up.

It's normal for us to come out and mess around for 30mins then score just before half time, come out for the 2nd half and steam roll a team, it happens often  ..you could of done better for some of the goals but you have just played a 200+million team away from home that's the form team in Europe right now, you was always up against it

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Leicester have literally just been gifted a goal by the officials. I know we're poor defensively but that's infuriating. Not having that it makes up for the disallowed goal either because every Leicester player was offside from the free kick for the non-goal even though Okazaki wasn't from the flick on.

In other news, Hoddle makes watching football unbearable.

18 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

henderson 3-1 😂

13 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Liverpool's defence :rofl: but its expected from a team that has ahaan average player like Henderson as captain. :rofl:

Superb

8 minutes ago, True Bender said:

Omegle is probably smarter than Teso by now.

A mix of Gustavo Barnechea and Andy Townsend would be more insightful to listen to than Teso.

8 minutes ago, Cicero said:

My only question is why didn't I klopp have a plan B? I refuse to believe there was no CB available that is of equal quality 

It's fucking stupid. Every passing week I'm questioning him more and more. Today we needed Mignolet to save our arse with the pen save. 

2 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Yeah but hopefully he steps up and scores against top teams. no excuses like away vs the biggest rivals BS. 

Except Morata has scored against Barca, Real, and Man City, so he's no stranger to performing against top sides. You started judging a player after his first start in our most difficult game of the season. 

So again, another argument that completely collapsed before it started. 

2 hours ago, Cicero said:

Has he even scored a goal this season? Can't think of a more overrated young striker 

I was on about the guy but they said he's the next big thing, he would change the face of the game etc, he doesn't fit into Leicester's plan tactically :coffee:

• Subscriber

So fed up. I just knew he was going to miss that penalty. He's a better penalty taker than Mahrez but he's too predictable. Just twat it down the middle every time, no variation, it's no surprise one keeper finally sussed it. Although we should've had another immediately after. But then again our first goal was very dubious so we can't really pin it on the officials.

Entirely predictable game. This midfield is killing us. We haven't ever properly adjusted to losing Kante and he's been gone longer than we actually had him for.

When Leicester beat Liverpool in February, we were at them from the first minute. Closing down everything, forcing them into mistakes, we injected fear into teams. Now we wait until we're behind to do it. Where are our balls? I thought we put them under a lot of pressure late on but we're constantly playing catch up and it's too little, too late yet again.

Shakespeare needs to stop being so negative. Just remember that run of games that effectively landed him this job. Where's that mentality gone?

Thought we were less threatening with Okazaki off the pitch yet again. I think once again we have bodged up and bought a forward to play alongside Okazaki rather than an upgrade on Okazaki himself, in Iheanacho, just like Slimani is, yet neither will displace Vardy.

Liverpool I think probably about deserved their win but once again we're the masters of our own downfall. Get the system changed and the midfield sorted out because we get over-ran there nearly every game. Too one dimensional and predictable.

Well, our hard run is over but big deal, we lost the lot of them. It's not good enough. We can't treat games at home like bonus points.

Bournemouth away next. So much for the end of our hard run, we've not beaten them once since they've come up. Lose that I think the pressure gets turned up on Shakespeare.

• Subscriber

Yeah that's a funny trait I find in football fans. How Joe Hart became a far better player while not actually playing for Man City because of Bravo, while he was actually struggling in Italy.

Archived