Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Sign in to follow this  
The Palace Fan

Should Theo Walcott leave Arsenal for the sake of his career?

Theo Walcott and his career  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Should Theo Walcott leave Arsenal for the sake of his career?

• Yes
    • No

I said it in another thread, I think he’d be a fantastic signing for Everton. 

He's a pillock for staying this long. The last 3 years have been totally fucking pointless. I think he's a good player, be a good fit for Everton I reckon.

5 minutes ago, FOYM said:

He's a pillock for staying this long. The last 3 years have been totally fucking pointless. I think he's a good player, be a good fit for Everton I reckon.

I’d take him for us as a squad player. He’d be much better utilised in our system in my opinion.  

Holy fuck I just realised hes 28. It will be interesting when his pace starts going.

He should leave for Arsenal’s sake. His career reached its limit at Southampton. 

I genuinely haven't rated him for a while at Arsenal. The fact he or Wenger don't seem to know what his best position is speaks volumes. It's 1 good game, 2 (or more) lacklustre games. Not good enough for the Arsenal side and is usually pretty wasteful for a side that creates so much. I struggle to think what he could add to another Premier League side. 

Looks like he's heading this way. He'll be an improvement on Lennon but for some reason I don't think he'll be that much more of a first teamer with us in the long run.

We're crying out for someone with some pace though.

If you're Theo Walcott looking to relaunch your career, I'm not sure you should go to a team with a manager famous for playing direct.

• Upvote 1

Yeah I think Walcott should leave, but I don't think he'd fit in at Everton at all.