talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Cooking

football forum

On 05/02/2022 at 09:19, Stan said:

Buy meat from butchers. It's less fatty and you can tell the butcher exactly how you want it cut. Tastes better too. 

Meat from the butchers is so much better. Especially steak 

I'm doing a temp role in a nursery kitchen at the moment. Do toddlers like food to be bland? As a chef you are taught to maximise flavour. But I'm  not sure if toddlers prefer bland food? 

3 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

I'm doing a temp role in a nursery kitchen at the moment. Do toddlers like food to be bland? As a chef you are taught to maximise flavour. But I'm  not sure if toddlers prefer bland food? 

I wouldn't be smashing salt and pepper into babies food, just standard ingredients.

Just now, Whiskey said:

I wouldn't be smashing salt and pepper into babies food, just standard ingredients.

You dont add any salt. But there are ways to add flavour. I think sometimes they just like certain things. Its  not my choice what they have. Did a casserole today they hardly touch it. Did a pasta bake on Monday the love it.  And they love desert 😂

Toddlers are honest. If they dont like it they just dont eat it 😂

• Administrator
9 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

Fuck me those kids are gonna be shitting themselves all day

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Lucas said:

Proper no frills, comfort meal tonight. 

Bangers, Mash, Veg and Gravy.

Needed.

20220303_183253.jpg

Does the job. Chuck a bit of garlic and lemon into the mash and chuck an onion into the pan before you put the gravy on. Lovely jubbly 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

Looks good what is it?

Chicken with noodles and vegetables. I threw some cauliflower rice in the bottom for some extra veggies. Then some teriyaki sauce mixed in.

Edited by Coma

19 minutes ago, Coma said:

Chicken with noodles and vegetables. I threw some cauliflower rice in the bottom for some extra veggies. Then some teriyaki sauce mixed in.

Ow right. I'm not to keen on teriyaki. I do something similar sometimes but with sweet chilly sauce