talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

TF365 Memes

football forum

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Inti Brian said:

You're on ignore because you're simply unfunny and I don't want to have to read your dross posts towards me.

But you just did? Twice? 

• Haha 1

No one, I mean NO ONE is ganging up on me. I'm not that fucking stupid. You're on ignore because you're simply unfunny and I don't want to have to read your dross posts towards me. I don't care. This time I do because you've caught me in a bad mood. 

If you don't like what I have to say, or my "unstableness" grow the fuck up and put me on ignore. I can't believe I'm actually going to defend Phil but he did the right thing. Ironic how you've told me to put Teso on ignore all these years and you don't have the balls to do it yourself because you enjoy picking at others.

And I asked you politely to stop. Please do so. Anyways, that's the last I'll say on the matter.

3rawik.jpg

I'm not putting people on ignore because I don't run away from discussions or even arguments. However I completely understand deadlinesman's reasoning for putting you on ignore because we all had to deal with your insufferable childish antics for far too long. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator

Memes are satire, and not to be taken too seriously. So I will continue as I please. Or in your words "don't tell me what to do". Thank you. 

I'll continue asking questions then. Don't tell me what to do :D

5 minutes ago, Rab said:

I assume this is related to your Trump opinions.

Rick called you out on it too. He's not Staff.

Shut the fuck up.

Thanks.

Rick at least respectfully replied to my post afterwards and I don't mind that, where as a lot of you just seemed obsessed with putting me on the spot and your unity to agree with each other in every situation is flat out embarrassing.

Anyways I'm not replying anymore. I'm not playing this game. If you don't want me to post memes that piss you off, don't constantly get together to call me out in every situation.

3 minutes ago, Inti Brian said:

Rick at least respectfully replied to my post afterwards and I don't mind that, where as a lot of you just seemed obsessed with putting me on the spot and your unity to agree with each other in every situation is flat out embarrassing.

Anyways I'm not replying anymore. I'm not playing this game. If you don't want me to post memes that piss you off, don't constantly get together to call me out in every situation.

I mean, I think it's a unity between the whole world that Trump is an idiot, not just members of Staff.

Making fun of disabled people during his presidential run in front of thousands of people.

image.png

Top lad that Trump.

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Rab said:

I mean, I think it's a unity between the whole world that Trump is an idiot, not just members of Staff.

Making fun of disabled people during his presidential run in front of thousands of people.

image.png

Top lad that Trump.

He is trying to make up for his errors. Leave Trump alone.