talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Julen Lopetegui Sacked for Accepting Real Madrid Job Without Informing Spanish FA

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Of course not only because it would be firing an asset! Lopetegui isn’t and asset and there’s the answer for that one mate. 

He is an asset because you are asking the entire team to look towards another manager for guidance the day before the world cup. And instead of the players being asked about their nerves, or practice, they will be asked 1,000 times about the change in manager, the discord in the situation. 

5 minutes ago, Eco said:

He is an asset because you are asking the entire team to look towards another manager for guidance the day before the world cup. And instead of the players being asked about their nerves, or practice, they will be asked 1,000 times about the change in manager, the discord in the situation. 

Here’s your answer to that one mate!

Don’t underestimate the players passion for that crest!

7 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Of course not only because it would be firing an asset! Lopetegui isn’t and asset and there’s the answer for that one mate. 

wait sir ............  how can you say that Julen isn't an asset ??     He has guided Spain into an unbeaten run ...... they haven't won anything win him, but the potential is there, sadly it's gone now.

2 minutes ago, bozziovai said:

wait sir ............  how can you say that Julen isn't an asset ??     He has guided Spain into an unbeaten run ...... they haven't won anything win him, but the potential is there, sadly it's gone now.

He was a traitorous snake with the people that have stood by him all the way. A scumbag although not as scummy as Real Madrid. 

9 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

He was a traitorous snake with the people that have stood by him all the way. A scumbag although not as scummy as Real Madrid. 

no.   before all this has happened.    he sure is an asset for the national team.

anyhow ......... more reason to watch spain and see how they  will fare with hierro on the helm.

20 minutes ago, Eco said:

I'm with you mate. Disgraceful decision by madrid to announce this. Incredible sabotage.

Absolutely he deserved to be fired for such traitorous behavior.

HOWVER utterly short sighted and stupid decision to actually fire him. The people of Spain and the players deserved to have the best chance to compete in the cup. And as much as madrid undermined that so did the federation by throwing the guy who built the strategy out the door. The better option would have been to deescalate the matter, act like you don't care and refuse to discuss anything beyond the end of the current world cup. 

The needs of the many should have outweighed the needs of the few... i really don't think he made the right call at all despite the fact he had cause.

Ok guys...

Read this and readnit carefully.

As the news hit the world of football with Real Madrid announcing they had appointed Julen Lopetegui as head coach.  The president of the RFEF who was at the beginning the only one who knew how it had all happened behind the backs of everyone including the players themselves...  He straight away told Lopetegui to leave and that he was sacked!

At this moment all the players stood up for Julen Lopetegui and demanded that the president of the RFEF reconsider and at least let the coach finish the World Cup.

The president said he would think about it but everyone surrounding the president in the RFEF including none other than Fernando Hierro who is an ultimate Real Madrid legend, said no! The RFEF had learned how the treachery had occurred behind their backs. So the president early this morning told the players that the RFEF would maintain their decision and would rescind Lopetegui’s contract. He also told the players how it had all occurred and at this point Lopetegui lost all his support from the players barring one, Sergio Ramos. But even Ramos wasn’t being as adamant anymore.

This is the truth! The truth is that in the end the players weren’t behind their coach anymore although they had been unanimously at the start of this fiasco.

Why did they suddenly change their mind?

Well curiously because of a team talk Lopetegui gave three days ago which went like this (read carefully and think)...

“I know some of you have your futures in the air at the moment and may be looking to change clubs or in negotiations to better your contracts.”

”All I ask of all of you is to give me 1 month of your full application. Let’s see how far we can go but lets all give 100% to our fans and this crest. Stay faithful to me like you’ve always been.”

Traitorous not only to his employer (his employer also being the country), but to his own players.

There is no way in hell he could carry on!

Shocking decision. Even if the dressing room had lost confidence, how are you going to sack your manager 1 day before the World Cup?

Spain aren't in a particularly easy group either. There is Portugal who will cause problems and 2 other well drilled sides. I always said that Spain still have that "underachievement" in them and it wouldn't surprise me to see it again.

35 minutes ago, El Profesor said:

Seriously though, Lopategui´s official presentation at Real Madrid is scheduled for tomorrow. This is gonna be a hot press conference.

Look at how much disrespect Real Madrid AND Julen Lopetegui have!!!

They don’t even wait and present tomorrow!

They are literally a piece of shit. 

Just now, SirBalon said:

And?

That was the end of the sentence. He's done the best for his career and he now has the biggest job in world football at the 3 in 3 champs.

u ok?

2 minutes ago, Marc said:

That was the end of the sentence. He's done the best for his career and he now has the biggest job in world football at the 3 in 3 champs.

u ok?

Yeah, but why have you written that. What’s it in aid of and most importantly, what’s it referring to?

Is it information some here may not have captured?

Just now, SirBalon said:

Yeah, but why have you written that. What’s it in aid of and most importantly, what’s it referring to?

Is it information some here may not have captured?

You sound rattled to me.

Why do you think I posted it? I'd say it's a pretty relevant point.

2 minutes ago, Marc said:

You sound rattled to me.

Why do you think I posted it? I'd say it's a pretty relevant point.

What’s it relavent to though?

Something someone said or maybe you wanted to make sure everyone understood this amazing piece of information?

Rattled? Why?  For asking you a question?

• The title was changed to Julen Lopetegui Sacked for Accepting Real Madrid Job Without Informing Spanish FA

Archived