• Sign up free today!

    Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Sign in to follow this  
football forum

English Players Abroad

Recommended Posts

Topic name says it all...a place to keep an eye on English players abroad.

 

Jadon Sancho - Borrusia Dortmund

  • Sancho has made a name for himself in England with his move to Germany and his style of play, but is yet to break through into the first team regularly at Dortmund.

Mandela Egbo - Borussia Monchengladbach

  • Egbo is a centre back and is yet to break through into the first team for Borrusia Monchensdjofhidewlidipdew55618965836217fweaodpgweiir48!!!!!&&gladback.

Dan Crowley - Willem II

  • Left Arsenal for a permanent move to Holland after consecutive loan spells in England, struggled to make it into the first team at Willem II and was loaned out to a side in the Dutch second division. 

Marcus McGuane - Barcelona

  • Don't know much about him but must be a decent prospect if Barce have signed him from Arsenal? @SirBalon @6666 @Chaaay AFC @...Dan and any other Gooners...shed some light on him?

Kaylen Hinds - Wolfsburg

Danny Collinge - Stuttgart II 

Reo Griffiths - Lyon

Keanan Bennetts - Gladbach

Chris Willock - Benfica 

Jake Clarke-Salter (on loan from Chelsea at Vitesse)

George Hirst at OH Leuven

Jordan Mutch at Vancouver Whitecaps 

Chuba Akpom - recently moved to PAOK

Pretty sure Jay Bothroyd is still playing, in the J League?! 

Rooney at DC United, Ashley Cole at LA Galaxy, 

 

Edited by Danny
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Danny said:

Topic name says it all...a place to keep an eye on English players abroad.

 

Jadon Sancho - Borrusia Dortmund

  • Sancho has made a name for himself in England with his move to Germany and his style of play, but is yet to break through into the first team regularly at Dortmund.

Mandela Egbo - Borussia Monchengladbach

  • Egbo is a centre back and is yet to break through into the first team for Borrusia Monchensdjofhidewlidipdew55618965836217fweaodpgweiir48!!!!!&&gladback.

Dan Crowley - Willem II

  • Left Arsenal for a permanent move to Holland after consecutive loan spells in England, struggled to make it into the first team at Willem II and was loaned out to a side in the Dutch second division. 

Marcus McGuane - Barcelona

  • Don't know much about him but must be a decent prospect if Barce have signed him from Arsenal? @SirBalon @6666 @Chaaay AFC @...Dan and any other Gooners...shed some light on him?

 

Either I dreamt it or we spoke about him on the forum a couple of times.  I know I have with friends of mine...  He's a very good player and a lot is expected of him for the future.  The great thing is that he's assimilated perfectly to life in Barcelona, not that it's the most difficult place in the world to enjoy life at. xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Either I dreamt it or we spoke about him on the forum a couple of times.  I know I have with friends of mine...  He's a very good player and a lot is expected of him for the future.  The great thing is that he's assimilated perfectly to life in Barcelona, not that it's the most difficult place in the world to enjoy life at. xD

You'd have to be brain dead to struggle

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Reo Griffiths - Lyon

Keanan Bennetts - Gladbach 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

Chris Willock - Benfica 

no mention of John Bostock for Toulouse? So disrespectful to a former great eagle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jake Clarke-Salter (on loan from Chelsea at Vitesse)

George Hirst at OH Leuven

Jordan Mutch at Vancouver Whitecaps ( @Eco may have seen him more than anyone as our resident MLS fan)

Chuba Akpom - recently moved to PAOK

Pretty sure Jay Bothroyd is still playing, in the J League?! 

Rooney at DC United, Ashley Cole at LA Galaxy, 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Stan said:

no mention of John Bostock for Toulouse? So disrespectful to a former great eagle.

Ah yes. Pretty embaraasing as i watched him play yesterday.

Hard to believe he's just 25. He seems to have sorted himself out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Stan said:

Jake Clarke-Salter (on loan from Chelsea at Vitesse)

George Hirst at OH Leuven

Jordan Mutch at Vancouver Whitecaps ( @Eco may have seen him more than anyone as our resident MLS fan)

Chuba Akpom - recently moved to PAOK

Pretty sure Jay Bothroyd is still playing, in the J League?! 

Rooney at DC United, Ashley Cole at LA Galaxy, 

 

 

I'm not familiar too much with Mutch, but I also don't watch a ton of Vancouver. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wolfsburg have just terminated Kaylen Hinds' contract following a week-long unauthorized absence.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 15/09/2018 at 18:29, ...Dan said:

 

 

Jadon Sancho, Reiss Nelson, who's next? Four more English teenagers playing in Europe

6 November 2018 | European Football

Gareth Southgate's England scouting trips have been further afield recently - and it has a lot to do with top English talent making waves in Germany.

Teenagers Jadon Sancho and Reiss Nelson are tearing it up in the Bundesliga for Borussia Dortmund and Hoffenheim respectively.

Former Manchester City prospect Sancho, 18, has five goals and eight assists in 15 appearances for BVB this season - enough to earn him his first full England cap.

Arsenal loanee Reiss Nelson is another top English talent doing positive things in Germany.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46062786

_104176360_b4fe23a4-84f0-4a18-8da3-88c67

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Advertisement