• Sign up free today!

    Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Sign in to follow this  
MUFC

Ladies feet

Recommended Posts

I do think high heels are pretty attractive to be fair.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RandoEFC said:

I do think high heels are pretty attractive to be fair.

Only if a woman can pull off wearing them.

I've seen girls wear them where they're far too high to be comfortable and you see them almost stumbling about. 

Some girls are so masochistic, too. They know 100% how much pain high-heels will cause them yet go through with all the pain because at the end of the night they can be like 'these heels are killing me, my feet ache blah blah blah' xD 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Stan said:

Only if a woman can pull off wearing them.

I've seen girls wear them where they're far too high to be comfortable and you see them almost stumbling about. 

Some girls are so masochistic, too. They know 100% how much pain high-heels will cause them yet go through with all the pain because at the end of the night they can be like 'these heels are killing me, my feet ache blah blah blah' xD 

Any pics?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Stan said:

Only if a woman can pull off wearing them.

I've seen girls wear them where they're far too high to be comfortable and you see them almost stumbling about. 

Some girls are so masochistic, too. They know 100% how much pain high-heels will cause them yet go through with all the pain because at the end of the night they can be like 'these heels are killing me, my feet ache blah blah blah' xD 

 

36 minutes ago, MUFC said:

Any pics?

 

3937297_LadyGaga-Bean2.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20/12/2018 at 12:47, MUFC said:

The sole of womens feet are epic, you can kiss them and massage your cheeks with them. Nice feet, tongue between the gap in the toes is immense. 

You're on your own with this one surely?!? 

Just admit defeat.

:ph34r::ph34r: :banana:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I never thought we'd get to page two of this topic. Well done to ladies feet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mel81x said:

I never thought we'd get to page two of this topic. Well done to ladies feet.

Third page now my brother.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/01/2019 at 18:59, Stan said:

Only if a woman can pull off wearing them.

I've seen girls wear them where they're far too high to be comfortable and you see them almost stumbling about. 

Some girls are so masochistic, too. They know 100% how much pain high-heels will cause them yet go through with all the pain because at the end of the night they can be like 'these heels are killing me, my feet ache blah blah blah' xD 

Wearing these shoes means you have an excuse to give their feet TLC the next day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20/12/2018 at 13:29, MUFC said:

Being honest, not seen it. No point when porn is free.

It's getting blocked on the UK next year. Don't know what I'm gonna do with all the spare time 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know it's probably a bit weird but I've really never gotten into porn. I don't regret it because it's another thing to waste time on that I don't do. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Since the creation of this thread, have you been looking at your partners feet more? Or women's feet in general?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 13/01/2019 at 12:48, RandoEFC said:

I know it's probably a bit weird but I've really never gotten into porn. I don't regret it because it's another thing to waste time on that I don't do. 

If you don't feel the need then of course there's nothing to regret. I Don't know how you keep your sex drive in check without it tho.

I wish I had enough women in my life to reach the point porn wasn't required. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 13/01/2019 at 20:10, MUFC said:

Since the creation of this thread, have you been looking at your partners feet more? Or women's feet in general?

Not at all. Can't at all understand a foot fetish any more than I would an elbow fetish. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Harry said:

If you don't feel the need then of course there's nothing to regret. I Don't know how you keep your sex drive in check without it tho.

I wish I had enough women in my life to reach the point porn wasn't required. 

It's not that I have loads of women in my life xD. You can easily jack off without porn and to be honest another reason I don't regret is you hear about people who get so conditioned to needing porn to get themselves off that real life sex just doesn't do it for them. Obviously that's a minority though, most of us can moderate.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/01/2019 at 11:23, MUFC said:

 

Had to be done. 

 

Untitled.jpg

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My youtube recommendation list is going to be fucked now after clicking play on that video...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, The Rebel CRS said:

My youtube recommendation list is going to be fucked now after clicking play on that video...

You know what's worse? If you're using Chrome or any Google enabled service and you opened this link their search algorithm has now ranked feet in the lower echelon search block. This means that sooner or later you're going to get those lovely ad recommendations that you don't want in your browser window. Furthermore, it might even start suggesting it to you as part of search completion. Gotta love the internet.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Harry said:

If you don't feel the need then of course there's nothing to regret. I Don't know how you keep your sex drive in check without it tho.

I wish I had enough women in my life to reach the point porn wasn't required. 

There is no such point for a true man

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, The Rebel CRS said:

My youtube recommendation list is going to be fucked now after clicking play on that video...

Lucky cunt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Managed to hack into MUFC's phone and look at his messages:

sp3tanfkcxa21.png

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What the hell is happening? Been reading this thread and now all I can smell is FEET!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Pyfish said:

What the hell is happening? Been reading this thread and now all I can smell is FEET!

Females feet?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ahh of course, let me keep it on topic. I can smell the feet that I would associate with an old lady.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.