The better place to talk football.

Man City 2-1 Liverpool - Thursday 3rd January, 2019

football forum

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
1 minute ago, Cicero said:

Has Salah done anything? Hardly been involved. 

Was going to say the same about Firmino before the goal...which confuses me a little because Liverpool haven’t been that bad but I can’t work out who’s actually played well for them 

2 minutes ago, Storts said:

Was going to say the same about Firmino before the goal...which confuses me a little because Liverpool haven’t been that bad but I can’t work out who’s actually played well for them 

Robertson in my opinion the only one. And VVD

5 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Coward was a bit of an exaggeration, just thought Fabinho has been magnificent recently.

You could argue it's more cowardice to have started with a more natural defensive midfielder - although yeah, he does seem to make our midfield a lot better going forward. I think being a coward though means just setting up with no attacking intention.

I think here Klopp's set us up with a midfield that probably wasn't the best for the side we're facing, unfortunately, and in what's been a pretty cagey tactical battle I think Pep's coming out ahead here. The momentum shifts in this one have been weird though.

The momentum shifts have been devastating to us tbh.

• Administrator

Lovren showing his inability to defend properly there again. Wasn't helped by Shaqiri's pass but should be doing better. Lucky Sterling couldn't capitalise.

• The title was changed to Man City 2-1 Liverpool - Thursday 3rd January, 2019
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived