• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Man City 2-1 Liverpool - Thursday 3rd January, 2019

football forum

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Spike said:

Just imagine, if Gerrard were still around this would be the moment Liverpool would choke away their title hopes.

Nah they don't face us until April. That would be where Gerrard would properly bottle it. 

Just now, The Artful Dodger said:

Klopp shouldn't have been such a coward to begin with. Manchester City need to press it now.

I agree they were playing win themselves but even playing that way, Liverpool had the better of the chances.

Just now, Inverted said:

There it is.

City have been pretty clearly inferior for most of the game, they surely are going to change it now. 

Inferior? They haven't cashed in on their possession but we're can but strong two passes together. 

2 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Get in there Bobby!!!

A lot of our fans have been begging Klopp to leave the Milner-Henderson-Gini midfield in the past... and I think they've got a point. That change to the midfield improved us and now we're back in it!

Agree. I think he just backed them because they did so well against city last year 

1 minute ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Klopp shouldn't have been such a coward to begin with. Manchester City need to press it now.

We err... had the brighter start to the match?

I think both managers have set up a lot more conservatively than they normally do. Different moments are giving each club a slight edge in momentum at different points in the match. Been a fairly even contest so far.

1 minute ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

We err... had the brighter start to the match?

I think both managers have set up a lot more conservatively than they normally do. Different moments are giving each club a slight edge in momentum at different points in the match. Been a fairly even contest so far.

Coward was a bit of an exaggeration, just thought Fabinho has been magnificent recently.

• The title was changed to Man City 2-1 Liverpool - Thursday 3rd January, 2019
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived