talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Other News & General Chat

football forums

On 02/08/2024 at 22:32, Stan said:

They're that fucking dumb. Especially as they shout 'we want our country back'. Absolute thundercunts. 

This isn't even about the poor girls that were stabbed. In fact for these dickheads it never was. They just wanted an excuse. 

They've burnt a police station down in Sunderland too. Again, they're so fucking thick. Last week they got mad because a few twats attacked police at an airport. Now they've attacking them and burning down their place of work. Doesn't make sense. I'm ashamed for them. Just a bunch of racist knobheads being thugs that aren't welcome. 

There's no excuse for these thugs behaviour with their rioting. But those 2 muslim twats who disgustingly attacked the police, do the muslim community no favours. Moreover, those muslims who marched and aggressively protested outside Rochdale police station, threatening the police for the "justice" that they demanded, just embarrassed themselves in the end.

When I first saw that footage of the policeman stomping on that Asian muslims head while he was on the ground, I thought that was way out of order. But soon after I saw that footage, it was reported that a policewoman had her nose broken by the muslims. So I knew straight away, that there was more to the story. The person who just filmed the clip of the policeman stomping on the muslims head, was being very misleading by only releasing that part of the action. Now I still think that the policeman stomping on his head was excessive, but after the 2 muslims aggressively attacked the police, you can kind of understand the pressure the police were under and the anger they must have been feeling. Those 2 muslim thugs were punching policewoman and policemen, they didn't care.

But notice how we never heard again from the aggressive muslim protestors outside Rochdale police station, after the complete footage of the incident was revealed. They certainly jumped the gun with their threats for justice. Moreover, the lawyer for the 2 muslims who attacked the police, blatantly lied on TV. He claimed(before the full footage of the incident was revealed) that the 2 guys didn't resist when the police came on the scene. Well, we all now know that clearly wasn't true.

It's not just the likes of Yaxley-Lennon, Farage and Hopkins who have stoked the fire. Some of the language used by the government and opposition has contributed. We had the Tories with their 'Stop the boats' slogan and before the election we had Starmer making comments about people from Bangladesh coming here and not being deported. 

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Michael said:

There's no excuse for these thugs behaviour with their rioting. But those 2 muslim twats who disgustingly attacked the police, do the muslim community no favours. Moreover, those muslims who marched and aggressively protested outside Rochdale police station, threatening the police for the "justice" that they demanded, just embarrassed themselves in the end.

When I first saw that footage of the policeman stomping on that Asian muslims head while he was on the ground, I thought that was way out of order. But soon after I saw that footage, it was reported that a policewoman had her nose broken by the muslims. So I knew straight away, that there was more to the story. The person who just filmed the clip of the policeman stomping on the muslims head, was being very misleading by only releasing that part of the action. Now I still think that the policeman stomping on his head was excessive, but after the 2 muslims aggressively attacked the police, you can kind of understand the pressure the police were under and the anger they must have been feeling. Those 2 muslim thugs were punching policewoman and policemen, they didn't care.

But notice how we never heard again from the aggressive muslim protestors outside Rochdale police station, after the complete footage of the incident was revealed. They certainly jumped the gun with their threats for justice. Moreover, the lawyer for the 2 muslims who attacked the police, blatantly lied on TV. He claimed(before the full footage of the incident was revealed) that the 2 guys didn't resist when the police came on the scene. Well, we all now know that clearly wasn't true.

We've been through all this a couple of weeks ago. Have said my piece on it and with all due respect, not going over it again. 

• Subscriber

I still resent people legitimising the idea that we have a genuine immigration problem.

The net cost the tax-payer of housing immigrants is an absolute pitiful fraction of the cost of tax-dodging billionaires and corrupt government contracts.

And if you look at the population angle, we wouldn't notice the extra people as much if the country's public services weren't chronically under-funded. People living longer is a bigger contributor to population growth anyway.

Everything aside from those misdirected concerns is straightforward racism or younger kids just joining in because they want an excuse to smash stuff.

• Upvote 1

• Administrator
39 minutes ago, MUFC said:

Farage saying he's appalled by the violence 😅😂

Which is down to 'uncontrolled mass immigration, legal or illegal'. 

Absolute shite. 

It's caused by idiots like him who have fanned the flames of racist agendas. He knows his minions will do all the fighting on the streets while he'll just pour fuel on the fire from the top. 

4 hours ago, LFCMike said:

It's not just the likes of Yaxley-Lennon, Farage and Hopkins who have stoked the fire. Some of the language used by the government and opposition has contributed. We had the Tories with their 'Stop the boats' slogan and before the election we had Starmer making comments about people from Bangladesh coming here and not being deported. 

I agree, all these people have influence and they've all contributed to encouraging this completely unacceptable thuggish behaviour. It's disgusting what they have all done. While all his followers are rioting and destroying stuff, the likes of Tommy are living the high life on holiday, thanks to the donations of his idiot supporters.

Tommy Robinson found hiding in luxury resort amid far-right riots in the UK (thelondoneconomic.com)

Edited by Michael

3 hours ago, Stan said:

We've been through all this a couple of weeks ago. Have said my piece on it and with all due respect, not going over it again. 

Fair enough, I missed all of that.

Some of the dumb, violent racists have been arrested by the solution to this obviously has to be more long term so that society doesn't produce anyone that's this dumb, violent, and racist.

• Administrator
On 04/08/2024 at 20:26, RandoEFC said:

hq720.thumb.jpg.6667de801d8ea2da847ff2c35d39da67.jpg

They were literally doing the Family Guy thing. xD

Family Guy said "how ridiculous would it be if someone was THIS racist" and then England managed to be that racist. Well done to all involved.

8 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Wtf, literally this meme. 

x1r0bipx4ugd1.jpeg?width=1280&format=pjp

Has anyone seen what's going on in Middlesbrough?! 

It's like this thing from Family Guy... 

image.png

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Stan said:

Has anyone seen what's going on in Middlesbrough?! 

It's like this thing from Family Guy... 

image.png

Oooopsie. There's been so many posts in this topic lately, I've missed that one. xD

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Low enough to blubber about an injured dog, while humans have been injured as well, apparently.:ph34r:

Why is your face covered in that emoji? Is that the mask you wear at the riots? 😉

• Subscriber

Reported (although not sure how accurately because who knows these days) that there are only 2 police forces in England that aren't going to be dealing with some sort of riot or protest tonight.

Expecting an announcement from the EFL tomorrow morning saying weekend matches are off if it carries on. There's no way police resources will be made available to cover football matches whilst all of this is kicking off.