talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

PSG (3) 1-3a (3) Man Utd (2nd Leg) - Wednesday 6th March, 2019

• Administrator
6 minutes ago, Blue said:

I'm willing to give it time after how it did at the World Cup. However, if the referee's continue to be incompetent, VAR won't improve. I always hear "VAR isn't the problem, it's the referee's" but guess who is in charge of VAR?

I see it like driving. Practice makes perfect. 

Yeah exactly, referees are in charge of VAR and it's still subjective decisions. VAR just gives them the opportunity to review the more contentious or controversial decisions instead of only having one look at it.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Cicero said:

Wish VAR was around in our 2009 clash against Barca. 

Would of won the game 5-1

that was the most disgusting night in football, UEFA making sure 2 English sides never got to a final, 2 years on the bounce.

2 minutes ago, Stan said:

Yeah exactly, referees are in charge of VAR and it's still subjective decisions. VAR just gives them the opportunity to review the more contentious or controversial decisions instead of only having one look at it.

Definitely lets you know which refs are good refs and which ones are bad though.

5 minutes ago, 6666 said:

He's a very good player, especially for his age but he's overrated because people treat him as already being one of the best in the world which I don't think he is yet.

I personally have always felt that Ousmane Dembele is more talented and complete player. 

11 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

This does make a mockery of Life 1 though. PSG are what, 20 points ahead in the league yet they can't beat the fourth best team in England over two legs? Have a day off. 

Tinpot league, on the same level as Liga NOS and MLS.

Lyon beat top of the league Man City at the Etihad and drew at home.

5 minutes ago, MUFC said:

I want to bum Ole really hard without lube.

Only joking.

No reason for that disclaimer. It's not even the weirdest thing you've posted on here. 

1 minute ago, ...Dan said:

Lyon beat top of the league Man City at the Etihad and drew at home.

Didn't Everton get knocked out of the FA cup by Millwall too? You can't really judge a league's quality based off cup ties. PSG played the better football over two legs, but were incredibly wasteful and complacent today and it's their own fault they're out because they had the chances to put the tie to bed after United scored twice but they didn't and then they were fucked by the ref. Harsh on them, but that's football.

Neymar didn't want to be under the shadow of the greatest player of all time, so he leaves to a club where he is under the shadow of a 20 year old. 

Prick of a footballer and prick of a person. Deserves everything he gets. 

• Administrator
Just now, Cicero said:

Neymar didn't want to be under the shadow of the greatest player of all time, so he leaves to a club where he is under the shadow of a 20 year old. 

His face was a picture at the end. Sheer disbelief and it was beautiful to see :D

1 minute ago, Cicero said:

Except the millions he's paid.

I can't fucking stand Neymar at all.

Just now, Cicero said:

A cunt at the World Cup, they would have been better without the attention seeking prick.

2 minutes ago, Stan said:

His face was a picture at the end. Sheer disbelief and it was beautiful to see :D

Agreed. No worries though, he can spend more time in Brasil now and continue to shag his own sister. 

• Subscriber
47 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Not that i'm arsed, but can someone explain how the officials determined it wasn't a penalty? 

There's no such thing as "wasn't a penalty" in football anymore. Everything is a penalty.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived