• Sign up free today!

    Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Sign in to follow this  
football forum

I am back

Recommended Posts

Hello, it's Brian. No clue if I'll be allowed back, but I took a 2 month break and feel I want to come back now.

How have I been? OK. Up and down in my life. I finally achieved my dream job as a scout and am hoping to get even higher on the ladder.

How have you all been?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did you bring a case study by chance?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome back, Lord Vader!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, nudge said:

Welcome back, Lord Vader!

When I left I was but the learner, now I am the master

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Vader said:

When I left I was but the lover, now I am the master

:ph34r:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome back mate. 

Good to see you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Vader said:

When I left I was but the learner, now I am the master

Jack of all trades, master of none :ph34r:

 

Welcome back. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Smiley Culture said:

Who are you scouting for?

I'll PM you. I rather not reveal it publicly.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Vader said:

I'll PM you. I rather not reveal it publicly.

 

Probably easier to send dick pic's by WhatsApp.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To be honest, I probably shouldn't be here. It'd be better to keep my identity a secret. I like some of you though. I'm also tired of fighting and I want to see if I can maintain a thicker skin. Just won't talk much about my job and ignore any attacks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Demands Rab to take the time out of his day to delete his account. 

Two months later, creates a new account 

i like you Brian, but sometimes you’re a real prick. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Vader said:

I'll PM you. I rather not reveal it publicly.

 

Why? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Stan said:

Why? 

Worried same thing that happened on WFI could happen here as well.

I rather be cautious.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Vader said:

Hello, it's Brian. No clue if I'll be allowed back, but I took a 2 month break and feel I want to come back now.

How have I been? OK. Up and down in my life. I finally achieved my dream job as a scout and am hoping to get even higher on the ladder.

How have you all been?

Welcome back Brian, to be honest things have been much quieter without you. You can be a nuisance for some but i've always enjoyed all the drama and funny situations you bring to the forum, it's like a staple of the last 5 years.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Berserker said:

Welcome back Brian, to be honest things have been much quieter without you. You can be a nuisance for some but i've always enjoyed all the drama and funny situations you bring to the forum, it's like a staple of the last 5 years.

Can't tell if that's a compliment, but thumbs up anyways for your politeness :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Vader said:

To be honest, I probably shouldn't be here. It'd be better to keep my identity a secret. I like some of you though. I'm also tired of fighting and I want to see if I can maintain a thicker skin. Just won't talk much about my job and ignore any attacks.

Mate can we talk about using the ignore function before anything blows up again? 

It won't shut out everything but it will surely reduce that exposure and therefore provide you a forum experience more to your liking?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Cicero said:

Demands Rab to take the time out of his day to delete his account. 

Two months later, creates a new account 

i like you Brian, but sometimes you’re a real prick. 

Ah yes the 15 seconds that it took to do that. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Rab can you enlighten us and clarify whether this doesnt qualify as ban evading?? Marc and I were punished for "picking"on the staff yet someone can sit back and try to puppeteer the staff since mommy and daddy cant solve the problem this time?? I'm sorry but if I guy is stupid enough to plead guilty even though it's not true, they should live with the consequences? That and making up lies to try and get me banned is beyond anything I have ever seen, will gladly provide the link off me questioning the AFFs regulars about a conclusion being reached on me Being the snitch Bobby. Not a single person knew what i was talking about. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

BAN THEM ALL JUST BAN THE WHOLE FORUM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Machado said:

And so the drama begins.

No it doesn't.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Harry said:

Mate can we talk about using the ignore function before anything blows up again? 

It won't shut out everything but it will surely reduce that exposure and therefore provide you a forum experience more to your liking?

The ignore function won't do anything. I am the one who needs to do something for it to not blow up. If I feel bothered by any comments then I'll use it.

Edited by Vader
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

Which cunt is this now? O.o

You would know if you stepped out of the PL forum for once ;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Vader said:

You would know if you stepped out of the PL forum for once ;) 

There's other forum's? :50_open_mouth:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
football forum
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Advertisement