• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

TF365 Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet

football forum

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Toinho said:

We don’t speak slowly or dumb like Queenslanders (they’re known across Australia as speaking differently) but I don’t think I sound typically Perth.

Must be from your time abroad, because the only thing i was able to pick up from @Spike's audio was the "cunts" and the kiss at the end. xD

• Administrator

Right now I don't fancy meeting any of you as reading some of your posts on here, I can't imagine any of you wash your hands and I don't want Coronavirus. 

30 minutes ago, Machado said:

I got "love these cunts (something inaudible)" *kiss*

Yeah i had heard "love" before but not "these" so it didn't make sense and hence i thought maybe he was saying "lover cunts" with something in between, but now after having seen the spoiler from you and hearing it again i get it fully no probs, strange.

25 minutes ago, Toinho said:

I’d meet you too, David.

For the record @Spike, was only stirring earlier. I’m jealous I don’t sound that Aussie...

@Dr. Gonzo and @DeadLinesman are two I’ve beenwaiting many years to try meet. But if I’ve met @Danny twice it shows I’d probably meet any of you for a beer or ten.

There’s me thinking we shared a special bond

16 hours ago, Viva la FCB said:

Im jelous that @Tommy has met @Relling, hes is my idol :x

Tbh ive been wanting to get to Germany one of these days. Ive been hoping to do a Euro trip before I settle into another mortgage, Im just not sure its going to happen yet. If i do I definitely want to meet up with as many of the fellow Bundesliga sectioners as I can. Yeah, even you @Faithcore

Even me. Awesome! 

2 hours ago, Toinho said:

I’d meet you too, David.

For the record @Spike, was only stirring earlier. I’m jealous I don’t sound that Aussie...

@Dr. Gonzo and @DeadLinesman are two I’ve beenwaiting many years to try meet. But if I’ve met @Danny twice it shows I’d probably meet any of you for a beer or ten.

I am from the bush so of course I sound like Steve Irwin and not Geoffry Rush.

Archived