• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Transfer Rumours 2017

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, Cicero said:

222.png.c5588554a804fcfba2dc44f8ad5437a7

Uh oh, Liquidator sure won't like this...

Yes, I have to say I am disappointed on the alleged fee being paid for Sandro, but if truth is told I am more disappointed for Chalobah and Ake.

Sky, in one breath report the above and in the next tell us Bournemouth are confident in signing Ake for at least 20M.

Why would Chalobah look to stay now we sign someone as young in his position?

So yeah, disappointed, but I understand why the club are moving in this direction for two very good players and I hope for you Cicero, Sandro hits the ground running!

Of course, all this only matters if they sign.

23 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Bakayoko seems like the perfect type of player for the Premier League, you can see a Patrick Vieria/Yaya Toure kind of hybrid in him.

25 minutes ago, Cicero said:

If Conte wants them then obviously there is a price to pay. Talks about 100 mill for them both, probably 40 for Bakayoko and 60 for Sandro. The fan boys will be delighted for their FM campaign.

We have 250 million to spend, and that is without Roman's cheque book (league title profits, China transfers, and new Sponsorship). 

And when you consider today's market, of course there is going to be some ridiculous prices. 

8 minutes ago, The Liquidator said:

Yes, I have to say I am disappointed on the alleged fee being paid for Sandro, but if truth is told I am more disappointed for Chalobah and Ake.

Sky, in one breath report the above and in the next tell us Bournemouth are confident in signing Ake for at least 20M.

Why would Chalobah look to stay now we sign someone as young in his position?

So yeah, disappointed, but I understand why the club are moving in this direction for two very good players and I hope for you Cicero, Sandro hits the ground running!

Of course, all this only matters if they sign.

How should this harm Chalobah? If anything this should up his game now Matic is likely gone. We now have European football to contest with, and I am more than happy going into next season with Bakayoko, Kante, Cesc, and Chalobah. 

6 minutes ago, Cicero said:

We have 250 million to spend, and that is without Roman's cheque book (league title profits, China transfers, and new Sponsorship). 

And when you consider today's market, of course there is going to be some ridiculous prices. 

How should this harm Chalobah? If anything this should up his game now Matic is likely gone. We now have European football to contest with, and I am more than happy going into next season with Bakayoko, Kante, Cesc, and Chalobah. 

I agree with you Matic could be on his way.

Chalobah, in his mind must have thought he was the 3rd real holding midfielder (dont count Cesc) in the squad last year. Moving Matic on, Chalobah would hope he was next in line, however, the possible signing of Bakayoko, to Chalobah would mean the manager does not think he is good enough to start.

If we sign Bakayoko it paints a clear picture for Chalobah of his standing in the managers mind. The boy is ready to be a starter and he will waste another season at Chelsea if he sticks around.

• Subscriber
9 hours ago, RandoEFC said:

Apparently we've had 27m turned down for Sigurdsson, I wouldn't be looking to go too much higher than that. 

Latest on Barkley is that West Ham are keeping an eye out with a view to getting him on loan because our asking price has put off other clubs. Ross has deleted his instagram, some say to avoid the abuse he's going to get when he joins West Ham on loan while his mate Lukaku joins the defending champions xD.

BBC reckon Swansea want over forty million xD

• Subscriber

Had two transfer bets so far and both look decent. Mahrez to stay, had some on at 7/1 and it's now 9/4. Had Barkley to stay last night at 5/2 and it's already dropped to 2/1.

• Subscriber
11 minutes ago, Dan said:

BBC reckon Swansea want over forty million xD

That's what's being reported in most places. Might be worth nearish that much to them but ridiculous price from our point of view. Very good player but not the youngest and not unique either. He also failed his previous opportunity to make a step up at Spurs.

Would be a great signing but as always, only at the right price. 

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

That's what's being reported in most places. Might be worth nearish that much to them but ridiculous price from our point of view. Very good player but not the youngest and not unique either. He also failed his previous opportunity to make a step up at Spurs.

Would be a great signing but as always, only at the right price. 

BBC actually reported us as being the interested party primarily. I don't think he'll come here. I think he's at a stage of his career where he's probably not going to step up again after his next move so I can't see him coming to a club that aren't in Europe.

He isn't that young either. I'd love us to sign him but at that price I'm not quite so keen. It's absurd money. Saying that I'd be interested to see how much we actually plan to spend this summer.

Well today's rumours relating to West Ham are;

• £8.7m bid made for Yann Karamoh from Caens.
  • £8m bid made for the Osmanlispor forward Badou N’Diaye.
  • In talks with Juventus about Mario Lemina.
  • In talks with Arsenal about Giroud and Walcott.
  • Making a move for Sampdoria's Luis Muriel [£24m buy out clause].
  • Keen on Nathan Ake.

• Subscriber
17 minutes ago, Large said:

Well today's rumours relating to West Ham are;

• £8.7m bid made for Yann Karamoh from Caens.
  • £8m bid made for the Osmanlispor forward Badou N’Diaye.
  • In talks with Juventus about Mario Lemina.
  • In talks with Arsenal about Giroud and Walcott.
  • Making a move for Sampdoria's Luis Muriel [£24m buy out clause].
  • Keen on Nathan Ake.

Plus anybody we get linked to. I don't think I've read a single target we've had all summer that hasn't had West Ham 'also interested' xD

43 minutes ago, Dan said:

Plus anybody we get linked to. I don't think I've read a single target we've had all summer that hasn't had West Ham 'also interested' xD

And there was me thinking it was the other way around. ;)

29 minutes ago, Stan said:

Decent signing for Burnley, that. I'm sure @Lucas can give us a bit more insight. 

https://twitter.com/TransferCentreL/status/879296286259900416

Shame Leeds couldn't have kept him, although I haven't seen him get his form back yet from before his injury.

We are well in for Lemar it seems according to some. Have heard nothing but good things about him and I do think he'd fit in nicely here.

Also talk of there being a swap between Alexis & Aguero. No apparently needed that must be a sure thing. :ph34r:xD

On 6/25/2017 at 8:00 PM, Dan said:

Got an idea. Lets sign Iheanacho with a buy back clause. Sell him to OH Leuven. Loan him back until January and then make it permanent again :D

Then HRH Prince Mansour will buy your club and liquidate you! :D

• Subscriber

Were linked to Nathan Ake earlier on Sky but I think they're just throwing clubs in for the sake of it. I'll be very surprised if he doesn't end up at Bournemouth. Would've been very happy with that one though.

8 hours ago, Chaaay AFC said:

Also talk of there being a swap between Alexis & Aguero. No apparently needed that must be a sure thing. :ph34r:xD

Aguero is a great player on his day but his stock isn't that high right now at Man City and he's incredibly injury prone. Maybe if they offer Aguero with £30m on top it'd start to look more like a fair trade.

9 hours ago, Cicero said:

Absolute farce that from us. How on earth are we going to negotiate 10 fucking million when Klaasen went for 30? Absurd. 

Klaassen was a key player at Ajax so obviously it'd take more to get him off them whereas Bertrand Traore is someone who was at a "youth player that needs to be loaned out for experience" level at Chelsea. Not absurd.

Archived