talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Premier League 2020/21 Matches - 28-30th December, 2020

football forums

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, apart from the clear grab on Mane’s leg you can’t complain much. Salah had two golden chances and scuffed them both. That’s another really poor result from us. We really need to beat Southampton on Monday night. 

I’m really sick of the clear lack of urgency for most of the game. This trend needs to fuck off and quickly. 

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

If some of the decisions that have gone against Liverpool in this game had gone against any other club this forum would be up in arms. No surprise nobody cares.

I can see the Darlow holding Mane's leg back one but otherwise???

1 minute ago, RandoEFC said:

I can see the Darlow holding Mane's leg back one but otherwise???

Yeah that’s the only one I can think of.

And at this point I’m not surprised we don’t get decisions that probably would be clear-cut for almost anyone else... maybe I’m just numb to it now

6 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

If some of the decisions that have gone against Liverpool in this game had gone against any other club this forum would be up in arms. No surprise nobody cares.

Nobody can be bothered to listen to your inane drivel, that's why no one comments.

You'd be seriously clutching at straws to say they had some contentious decisions against them.

Mane didnt even complain. 

3 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Nobody can be bothered to listen to your inane drivel, that's why no one comments.

You refer to the club that is your supposed biggest rival as 'United'. You are worth less than shit on my boot. 

Sad thing is that you know it's true, I called you and you know I'm right. No Leeds fan would ever call Manchester United 'United'. Sad Tory wannabe from down south trying to geg in to a Northern club. Twat.

34 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Liverpool will do well to finish 4th, they are appalling. Despite what the Manc media say, both of their clubs should be finishing above this shower with their full squads and no injuries.

I mean what the fuck is thisxD

3 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

You refer to the club that is your supposed biggest rival as 'United'. You are worth less than shit on my boot. 

All I heard was this.

Blah blah tory voting blah blah southerners blah manchester bias blah blah not northern blah blah wibble wobble blah blah.

• Administrator
7 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Yeah that’s the only one I can think of.

And at this point I’m not surprised we don’t get decisions that probably would be clear-cut for almost anyone else... maybe I’m just numb to it now

Are you serious xD 

Just now, Lucas said:

All I heard was this.

Blah blah tory blah tory blah southerners blah manchester bias blah blah not northern blah blah wibble wobble blah blah.

Am I right though? Do you not deny you know nothing about the club or city you claim to feel so much about? 'United'...why did you say that? Because you're not proper Leeds fan, never will be.

Can't even feel too aggrieved at that. We had some very good chances, but we didn't create enough that I'm sat here thinking we deserved to win. Southampton on the 4th will come too soon, but I really hope we're able to field a new centre back by the time we play Manchester United on the 17th

4 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Am I right though? Do you not deny you know nothing about the club or city you claim to feel so much about? 'United'...why did you say that? Because you're not proper Leeds fan, never will be.

So because I don't spend 24/7 across the forum typing 'Scum' in every paragraph like some obsessed child i'm not a proper fan?

I love how much it bothers you. So easy.

Just now, Lucas said:

So because I don't spend 24/7 across the forum typing 'Scum' in every paragraph like some obsessed child i'm not a proper fan?

I love how much it bothers you. 

No. But no Leeds fan would ever refer to Manchester United as 'United', do that down Elland Road and you'd be decked. You're a fraud, a fake.

• Administrator
Just now, Dr. Gonzo said:

I mean, I 100% think if it was another side and another player grabbed by a keeper like that it’d probably get given.

I'm not so sure. I think Liverpool have had a lot of decisions go their way so to suggest you're not surprised by decisions going against you as if it happens with huge frequency baffles me. I'd say the only other side that is favoured more than you is Man Utd (that Fernandes Villa thing still really irks me xD). 

Archived