talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Premier League 2020/21 Matches - 28-30th December, 2020

football forum

1 minute ago, LFCMadLad said:

You cry for new signing every window so ..... try stop fucking moaning and get behind the young lads that are trying to break through. 

Me saying we need another attacking option and another midfielder in.....seems that Klopp agreed and we got Jota & Thiago in. So I’m hardly screaming for frivolous signings am I when business ends up being done in those exact positions. Weird that isn’t it. 

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

@LFCMadLad chill out bro.

Newcastle did pretty well at first but Liverpool have woken up. All a bit second gear in the final third but I reckon they'll bag one and hold on for a "very professional job" sort of 1-0.

Newcastle are in this though. Wilson having some joy up against Phillips. They need to make sure they don't try and play through any of their midfielders though because none of them can play football.

1 minute ago, Rick said:

Me saying we need another attacking option and another midfielder in.....seems that Klopp agreed and we got Jota & Thiago in. So I’m hardly screaming for frivolous signings am I when business ends up being done in those exact positions. Weird that isn’t it. 

You didn't want Thiago you spanner xD and you broke down in tears when we signed Jota instead of Werner xD

Keep trying buttercup. 

Just now, LFCMadLad said:

You didn't want Thiago you spanner xD and you broke down in tears when we signed Jota instead of Werner xD

Keep trying buttercup. 

I didn’t want Thiago? 😂 what the ever fuck are you on about? 

Also, I think you need to figure out the concept of time before you talk anymore shite because the fact of the matter is that  yes, I was disappointed that we didn’t sign Werner when he went to Chelsea but when the Jota move happened later in the window I was more than happy.

Go back and have another read, buttercup. 

2 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

@LFCMadLad chill out bro.

Newcastle did pretty well at first but Liverpool have woken up. All a bit second gear in the final third but I reckon they'll bag one and hold on for a "very professional job" sort of 1-0.

Newcastle are in this though. Wilson having some joy up against Phillips. They need to make sure they don't try and play through any of their midfielders though because none of them can play football.

Just sick of the same old faces moaning about the same old stuff mate. 

I say it every time... trust the people in charge of the club. But do they? No do they fuck, they think they know best. Fucking tiresome.

Just sick of the same old faces moaning about the same old stuff mate. 

I say it every time... trust the people in charge of the club. But do they? No do they fuck, they think they know best. Fucking tiresome.

Btw, who in this thread has slagged off our young defenders? Seems that it’s more you having a random hissy fit more than anything

1 minute ago, Rick said:

I didn’t want Thiago? 😂 what the ever fuck are you on about? 

Also, I think you need to figure out the concept of time before you talk anymore shite because the fact of the matter is that  yes, I was disappointed that we didn’t sign Werner when he went to Chelsea but when the Jota move happened later in the window I was more than happy.

Go back and have another read, buttercup. 

Ok ill bring the Thiago thread up. You didn't want him.. until he signed....you moaned about his age etc etc fuck sake it's like arguing with a fucking kid. 

God forbid we lose our 7th league in 3 years... there will be suicide on here.

Just now, Rick said:

Btw, who in this thread has slagged off our young defenders? Seems that it’s more you having a random hissy fit more than anything

Yeah I said they’re not as good as Virgil or Gomez and I want us to sign someone to basically replace Matip long term so we have the best possible chance of winning the league this season...

... but omg this is the worst thing in the world, better go be a cunt about an opinion I disagree with!!!!!!!

Ok ill bring the Thiago thread up. You didn't want him.. until he signed....you moaned about his age etc etc fuck sake it's like arguing with a fucking kid. 

God forbid we lose our 7th league in 3 years... there will be suicide on here.

Actually, I think you find I was more concerned that his signing was kicking Gini out of the door more than anything. 

• Administrator

Well you don't like it either I recall but hey, if it gets you 'likes' then just turn it on me. 

Cock.

@Dr. Gonzo hasn't said he's giving up on football and not bothered with it, never watching it again if it stays around etc etc though :what:

Well you don't like it either I recall but hey, if it gets you 'likes' then just turn it on me. 

Cock.

I don’t like VAR but I haven’t said half the daft shit you said last season...

... up until we won the league and the you acted like you didn’t say you weren’t arsed all fucking year :dunce:

Cock.

You’re the cock, you run into any topic, see something you don’t like and start telling everybody that they are moaning bastards and their opinion means fuck all because their name isn’t Jurgen Klopp. 

1 minute ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Yeah I said they’re not as good as Virgil or Gomez and I want us to sign someone to basically replace Matip long term so we have the best possible chance of winning the league this season...

... but omg this is the worst thing in the world, better go be a cunt about an opinion I disagree with!!!!!!!

Well of course they're not as good as Virgil or Gomez... because they are youngsters that need time to develop. 

I think you are going to be a bit disappointed if you are expecting us to sign a player of that standard. 

How are players supposed to develop if they aren't given a chance?

Thats all im saying mate... give them a chance!

• The topic was unpinned

Archived