Premier League 2020/21 Matches - 28-30th December, 2020

football forum

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Stan said:

are you fucking serious @Danny xDxD 

Literally kicked him in the head.

I get what you’re saying, just tryna understand why you wouldn’t send him off tbh. Cos recklessness is generally aimed at high boots, tackles high up the leg or studs coming up. He’s completely leathered his head but it’s not a high foot, the balls in front of him,  it’s instinctual to shoot. I mean if ever there was a freak footballing accident it has to be getting kicked in the head in a situation like that.

But with that said if the ref gave it as a red then it’d also be hard to argue....xD

4 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

West Ham fan isn't he.

Fishing in shallow waters with that attempt son, you’ll need more than just a rod and a rubber dinghy to lure something out with that :hh: ;)

Chuffed with the result today. West Brom were absolutely ruined in all departments.

IMG_20201229_200136.thumb.jpg.a497594f8430c17eca0f34a4452be614.jpg

But what pleases me most is the clean sheet. Back to back clean sheets with no recognised centre backs. 

Ok, so it was Burnley and West Brom but after we got panned in the media for our defence, I'm glad to see us put two clean sheets together.

I love the way this team just attacks at will. It's crazy and I get the criticism when it doesn't work but when it bloody does, wow...

Don't change Leeds. We're putting smiles on a lot of faces when we play these days and it's great to see.

16 games, 23pts. I'm really happy with that so far. We'll keep doing us and see where we go but its never boring with this side.

Hopefully we can give Spurs a really good go now.

3 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Another assist for Fernandes too. Know it wasn’t a great goal but I’ve not seen anyone dominate a team so much since Suarez. Clear player of the year so far.

Do you know in this country you can get put in jail for rating anyone above Harry Kane?

1 hour ago, Lucas said:

Chuffed with the result today. West Brom were absolutely ruined in all departments.

IMG_20201229_200136.thumb.jpg.a497594f8430c17eca0f34a4452be614.jpg

But what pleases me most is the clean sheet. Back to back clean sheets with no recognised centre backs. 

Ok, so it was Burnley and West Brom but after we got panned in the media for our defence, I'm glad to see us put two clean sheets together.

I love the way this team just attacks at will. It's crazy and I get the criticism when it doesn't work but when it bloody does, wow...

Don't change Leeds. We're putting smiles on a lot of faces when we play these days and it's great to see.

16 games, 23pts. I'm really happy with that so far. We'll keep doing us and see where we go but its never boring with this side.

Hopefully we can give Spurs a really good go now.

;)

• The topic was unpinned

Archived