talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

FA Cup 2020/21 - Fourth Round Matches

football forum

1 minute ago, RandoEFC said:

It would be so Everton to lose tonight with the "we got further than Liverpool in the FA cup" trophy on the line.

Don't let me down you cunts.

You’ve already ruined our season so that’s like the Everton equivalent of a CL win. Successful season for you

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

You’ve already ruined our season so that’s like the Everton equivalent of a CL win. Successful season for you

1991-2019 - Lol well Everton are still shit.

2020 - CHAMPIONS OF EVERYTHING LAA.

2021-??? - Lol well Everton are still shit.

:ph34r:

Good game, that. Ebbed and flowed and wasn’t really a given that it would end the way it did till very late on. You can’t knock the way Liverpool operate in terms of recruitment at all, they get more right than wrong, but there’s no way that Williams kid should be anywhere near a United-Liverpool game and they’re crying out for a centre back.  

1 minute ago, RandoEFC said:

1991-2019 - Lol well Everton are still shit.

2020 - CHAMPIONS OF EVERYTHING LAA.

2021-??? - Lol well Everton are still shit.

:ph34r:

Yeah pretty much xD

Oh and 2005 and the year before last season we were Champions of Europe because even when we’re shit we’re still better than almost everyone

• Subscriber

Not looking forward to Thursday night - thought Liverpool actually played pretty well, and surely they’ll revert to having actually footballers at the back against us and not competition winners 

Just now, Storts said:

Not looking forward to Thursday night - thought Liverpool actually played pretty well, and surely they’ll revert to having actually footballers at the back against us and not competition winners 

It’ll probably be 0-0 or we’ll lose after one of our defenders has decided to give a free shot on goal away

• Subscriber
7 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

It’ll probably be 0-0 or we’ll lose after one of our defenders has decided to give a free shot on goal away

81st-90th minute Liverpool winner, firmino probably. It’s inevitable 

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

Any actual Liverpool fans fucking outraged that Bruno Fernandes was asked a completely relevant question after the game?

A great question, also that Mane tackle was 100% a foul and a yellow. Ref got it spot on and I thought they’d have been checking it too cause was a bit out of control 

1 minute ago, DeadLinesman said:

Any actual Liverpool fans fucking outraged that Bruno Fernandes was asked a completely relevant question after the game?

I don’t watch the post match interviews anymore but I’m outraged the rat had the gall to say anything. Man Utd players should be neither seen nor heard.

Just now, DeadLinesman said:

Laughing about a side losing is hardly what a national broadcaster should be doing? Might suggest they’re not impartial perhaps...

More happy than fuming, people can see what I’ve been saying, unless they’re wilfully blind to it. BBC are the worst for it. 

4 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Laughing about a side losing is hardly what a national broadcaster should be doing? Might suggest they’re not impartial perhaps...

More happy than fuming, people can see what I’ve been saying, unless they’re wilfully blind to it. BBC are the worst for it. 

Mate, he’s asked him a question. Show me a single commentator or presenter that’s completely monotone or without emotion (Owen aside). You’re simply looking for something that isn’t there. Jermaine Jenas literally called TAA Trent through the whole game like they were bessy mates. Not very professional but it’s hardly something to get arsed about is it?

13 minutes ago, Storts said:

A great question, also that Mane tackle was 100% a foul and a yellow. Ref got it spot on and I thought they’d have been checking it too cause was a bit out of control 

I thought that could of been a red, studs up and runs right down his leg.  As for commentators,  they said it was a modern day yellow , implying it wasn't worthy of a card.

Cavani lost the ball for the second goal but won the free kick for the third. Our second goal he ran from the CF position to near the halfway line to win the ball which led to Rashfords goal. No way would that lazy twat Martial have done that.

47 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

When the game's on BBC they only check free kicks on VAR if it helps Man Utd beat Liverpool. That's the rule, you can look it up.

The "free kick" was a dive plain and simple.

Jenas said something along the lines of ............" Liverpool will say it wasn't a free kick but it doesn't matter now because the ref has bought it".

How come players conning the ref has become so acceptable?:what:

• The topic was unpinned

Archived