talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Off Topic

football forum

5 hours ago, Stan said:

Has this been the case since the 80's? Or earlier, in the 70's?

Did you notice it in the 90's and 00's too? 

2 hours ago, DeadLinesman said:

“Check your PMs” definitely belongs to the 00’s

1 hour ago, Toinho said:

It was acceptable in the 80’s

Typical, at least put a little effort in it instead of bottom of the barrel jokes.

• Upvote 1

A friend of mine is a season ticket holder for the Chicago Fire and today he and his friend won bonus pitchside seats as a perk of being season ticket holders, and he invited me to come. The problem being it is in few hours, and Soldier Field is really hard to get to where I am. Unfortunately I had to turn it down because I don’t think I could arrive on time. It is really stupid for the Chciago Fire to do this on the day of.

1 hour ago, True Blue said:

So i am back after roughly more than two years away? Lot of things happened to me good and bad over the two years. I moved to Germany in December and recently found a flat and now waiting for a Visa for my wife and the new member of the TB gang my one year old son. Yeah became a dad too last May, so that is exciting. My mum also passed away a month before my move to Germany last year in November and i had so little time to accept it all if i accepted it at all. Currently in a transition period as i look to move to a different job and connect with my family. The last year and a half was filled with ups and downs so much happened in a short period that put so much pressure on my mind. However things are starting to click, my hard work and efforts here are paying off in a way. So looking forward to the future for the first time in quite some time.

Hope you guys and your loved one's are well

It's been two years!?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, True Blue said:

So i am back after roughly more than two years away? Lot of things happened to me good and bad over the two years. I moved to Germany in December and recently found a flat and now waiting for a Visa for my wife and the new member of the TB gang my one year old son. Yeah became a dad too last May, so that is exciting. My mum also passed away a month before my move to Germany last year in November and i had so little time to accept it all if i accepted it at all. Currently in a transition period as i look to move to a different job and connect with my family. The last year and a half was filled with ups and downs so much happened in a short period that put so much pressure on my mind. However things are starting to click, my hard work and efforts here are paying off in a way. So looking forward to the future for the first time in quite some time.

Welcome back legend. Hope all comes together in Germany! 

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber
3 hours ago, True Blue said:

Welcome home Blue Boy, this place is still ticking along with a lot of handbag fights at 40 paces but other than that we are all still in the land of the living, congrats on the newborn son, a baby True Blue in the making. :D

• Thanks 1