talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Off Topic

football forum

1 minute ago, Any O'Brien said:

I wonder if his right hand man TMIB has done anything of note since he begged Chazz to make him a Mod.

I think the pool tournament gave a 0.02% boost in activity that week.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Any O'Brien said:

Will he still be making money from ads or will they cotton on and pull the plug?

I haven't seen any on there for a long time. In all honesty who'd want to be advertised on there. From what I could gather TFF had been dying for a long time.

Edited by Cure

17 hours ago, Any O'Brien said:

Hello Mr Berserker, I see you are alive and well. Sad news.

Indeed, i too had hoped you'd had choked in one of your many daily trips to the local McDonald's or ended up stuck in the bathtub indefinitely, but seems luck is not on our side.

Edited by Berserker
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Berserker said:

Indeed, i too had hoped you'd had choked in one of your many daily trips to the local McDonald's or ended up stuck in the bathtub indefinitely, but seems luck is not our side.

I would love to use a hammer and chisel and knock out your black, mouldy teeth one by one.

Edited by Any O'Brien

5 minutes ago, Any O'Brien said:

I had been secretly hoping that you had been involved in a high speed car collision leaving you paralysed from the neck down but seems it's just your legs that you can't use you wheelchair bound cretin.

Ah, you had been wanting a partner to go play wheelchair basketball and take part in wheelchair races with you, you''re out of luck pal. Isn't a local cripple orientation place there in Newcastle for you to go?

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Berserker said:

Ah, you had been wanting a partner to go play wheelchair basketball and take part in wheelchair races with you, you''re out of luck pal. Isn't a local cripple orientation place there in Newcastle for you to go?

I think we should team up and bully other posters such as The Foxers or whatever name the pig faced cunt uses.

17 hours ago, Batard said:

That's a new one on me to be honest. I don't know where they got that from. 

I think it may of been a stretch but they mentioned something about 'case' being a tern to refers to the huts that blacks would live in.

Well - had a strong feeling that I was going to be getting a new job, after a couple of interviews. Job would have made some things in life a lot easier (or so I think), and so finding out today that the company went a different route hurts, I guess it's positive in the fact they let me know they will be hiring another person in the next month.

Maybe because of the weather here today, but this feels like a big blow.

Just now, Cannabis said:

You don't know the full details on why they didn't hire you mate so don't sit around thinking that it was down to you. They could have literally interviewed someone that they personally knew which cut you out of the picture or they could have just hired from within or promoted someone who was temporarily doing the role you applied for, when you sit back and think there are many logical reasons as to why they would go with someone else without it being your fault.

The fact they are hiring in a month and told you about it suggests that they were impressed so keep your head up and see what happens :).

Yeah - I used to be bad about beating myself up, but now I just set a 90 minute timer and once that timer is up, then I have to get up and move on. But I always give myself 60-90 minutes to just feel.