talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Will Liverpool Go Unbeaten for the Rest of the Season?

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Hmm... the last time this was posted, I'm pretty sure I ended up being pretty pleased with how the season ended. Perhaps it's a good omen.

I don't see how you can drop a single point tbh mate, best team in all the land by a mile 😎

• The title was changed to Will Liverpool Go Unbeaten for the Rest of the Season?

They definitely have the more difficult run in. That run of City, Benfica, City, United in ten days is going to be real difficult for Klopp to rotate and manage. Tottenham and Villa back to back in four days is going to be difficult too.

• 2 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

Think Liverpool will win the last 6 games they have  ..and still not win the PL title  :hh:

And fair play to Man City if that turns out to be the case. What gives me a little bit of hope is that you haven't gone more than two games without dropping points since January and the difference with 18/19 is that you're still in the Champions League with two tough legs of a semi final to try and get through as well.

18 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

Think Liverpool will win the last 6 games they have  ..and still not win the PL title  :hh:

Far better squad than City. I think the fact you've not got an out and out striker will be what kills it for you.

You will slip up.

2 hours ago, Devil said:

Far better squad than City. I think the fact you've not got an out and out striker will be what kills it for you.

You will slip up.

Maybe, it has cost us points this season not having that big frontman

2 hours ago, LFCMike said:

And fair play to Man City if that turns out to be the case. What gives me a little bit of hope is that you haven't gone more than two games without dropping points since January and the difference with 18/19 is that you're still in the Champions League with two tough legs of a semi final to try and get through as well.

Guess it's going to come down to who wants it the most now and which team can keep it's key player's healthy

• Subscriber
6 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

Thanks for keeping it exciting and dropping a few points along the way haha. But as Mike said, if you still win this after we've won all our games then fair play to you. 

If we get another Agueerrroooo moment that would make this even more exciting.

28 minutes ago, Honey Honey said:

Man City's fixtures are very good. If they didn't win every game that would be a big fuck up.

I think they potentially have the tougher away games. Spurs at home for us is potentially a difficult one.

47 minutes ago, Honey Honey said:

Man City's fixtures are very good. If they didn't win every game that would be a big fuck up.

I’m still hopeful that either you lot or West Ham can take points from them. But it’s a small hope, if they see the finish line they will be relentless. The other hope is that Real properly knacker them out in the games and it has an effect. 

2 hours ago, Rick said:

I’m still hopeful that either you lot or West Ham can take points from them. But it’s a small hope, if they see the finish line they will be relentless. The other hope is that Real properly knacker them out in the games and it has an effect. 

West Ham maybe. But our lot are highly unlikely to get anything on their patch. Possibly more likely to get a point off you at SJP I'm afraid.

I guess you never know with us these days.

On 23/04/2022 at 03:07, Mel81x said:

Thanks for keeping it exciting and dropping a few points along the way haha. But as Mike said, if you still win this after we've won all our games then fair play to you. 

If we get another Agueerrroooo moment that would make this even more exciting.

Yep! what we need is a 0-0 on the last day then on the 97minute  FOOODDEEENNNN!!!!!! :4_joy:

The only easy game in the premier league these days is Man United.   The quadruple is still on and that would be some achievement,  maybe shut a few Man United fans up about the treble.   It will however only end up with Liverpool fans becoming like Man United fans. 

1 hour ago, OrangeKhrush said:

The only easy game in the premier league these days is Man United.   The quadruple is still on and that would be some achievement,  maybe shut a few Man United fans up about the treble.   It will however only end up with Liverpool fans becoming like Man United fans. 

Trust me we won't! We are all well aware that Klopp is literally a footballing miracle worker and when he leaves, it will be almost impossible to replace him.

Archived