• Sign up free today!

    Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Sign in to follow this  
football forum

Renato Sanches joins Swansea on loan

Recommended Posts

Milan making moves!! Possible option to buy as well. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Where are they suddenly getting the finances/impetus from?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They also signed Biglia (Lazio's Captain) Next they're gonna buy Icardi from Inter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ill post KHR's comments here on the matter. From what ive read a loan is the what is being sought after but theres alot of differing opinions on Renato and i honestly wouldnt be too surprised if hes sold if the possibility of recouping the transfer fee.

 

"Milan are interested in Renato but we didn't get any further. I had the impression that AC Milan are not ready to meet our demands. (...) Sanches played little football last year. If we think he won't have enough time here we will loan him out, or sell him in case of doubt"

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We should be all over Sanches with Matic reported to leave. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well see what develops from here but this is interesting, among other things it does seem the board has little to no faith in Sanches developing with us. The links with Goretzka next summer as well, best thing for Sanches might be a change of scenery. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17/07/2017 at 5:53 PM, Cicero said:

We should be all over Sanches with Matic reported to leave. 

Disagree with this. He has been a huge disappointment since leaving Benfica. Wouldn't do Chelsea any good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Machado said:

Disagree with this. He has been a huge disappointment since leaving Benfica. Wouldn't do Chelsea any good.

Id tend to agree, at this point he needs regular playing time which is why im kind of skeptical over Milan as well, but then again he will get more time then here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure how reliable, but with the comments in the press i think its only a matter of time.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Think he needs a smaller club to get the playing time he's after, but he's got a big head and a poor attitude that'll probably prevent him from accepting that. But hey, we'll gladly take the 40m.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How much of his game is his physical dominance over any sort of guile? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's a bad look that Bayern are giving up on a young player after only one year. I assume it's more to do with his attitude and personality rather than his footballing talent?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well now KHR has said this so i dont know what to think really anymore, kind of contradicts the public comments that have been made. Could just be lobbying well see.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I reckon Sanches would work out well in Italy, although I'm not sure if Milan are the right club at this moment. They have bought a lot of players in this window, it's almost impossible to integrate that amount of players into one team at once and expect it to work out for them all. He'd be better off at Roma or somewhere imo.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, The Rebel CRS said:

I reckon Sanches would work out well in Italy, although I'm not sure if Milan are the right club at this moment. They have bought a lot of players in this window, it's almost impossible to integrate that amount of players into one team at once and expect it to work out for them all. He'd be better off at Roma or somewhere imo.

 

Don't Milan remind you of what Valencia done when the money suddenly came in mate?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Don't Milan remind you of what Valencia done when the money suddenly came in mate?

It reminds me exactly of that to be honest mate and I can see it turning out similar to at Valencia as well.


 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Viva la FCB that comment from KHR tells me that he likes it at Bayern but needs to play football to continue his development at this stage in his career but Bayern can't offer him that just now. But obviously they see his potential so don't want to lose a talent like that. Makes sense to be honest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/30/2017 at 3:04 AM, Stan said:

@Viva la FCB that comment from KHR tells me that he likes it at Bayern but needs to play football to continue his development at this stage in his career but Bayern can't offer him that just now. But obviously they see his potential so don't want to lose a talent like that. Makes sense to be honest.

From everything coming out lately thats what i want to believe and what seems plausible. Although for every peice of news that supports that there is some that goes the opposite such as with Chelsea emerging as a possible destination with a 2 year loan deal reportedly, theres no way Chelsea would accept a loan with no option to buy. Then again ive read this morning Milan was rejected because they wanted the same. Ill reserve judgement until this plays out. Everything being said publicly lately is what i want to hear. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Viva la FCB said:

From everything coming out lately thats what i want to believe and what seems plausible. Although for every peice of news that supports that there is some that goes the opposite such as with Chelsea emerging as a possible destination with a 2 year loan deal reportedly, theres no way Chelsea would accept a loan with no option to buy. Then again ive read this morning Milan was rejected because they wanted the same. Ill reserve judgement until this plays out. Everything being said publicly lately is what i want to hear. 

You have Vidal, Thiago, Tolisso, Kimmich, and now James. Fucks sake you lot are a greedy bunch xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Cicero said:

You have Vidal, Thiago, Tolisso, Kimmich, and now James. Fucks sake you lot are a greedy bunch xD

Guilty B| also word is theres an agreement for Goretzka to join us next summer which clutters up even more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This would actually make alot of sense with the the ties to Clement and would be a pure loan i would assume. I like this option.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

From the hottest youngster in the world to Swansea, how things can change in the space of 12 months.

Sometimes, it's better to be a lion amongst sheep than a cub amongst lions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

From the hottest youngster in the world to Swansea, how things can change in the space of 12 months.

I mean the problem is he needs to play which isnt going to happen at Bayern nor Chelsea nor Milan; some of the clubs hes been linked to. He hasnt earned it to start for a top club yet so somewhere like Swansea is the perfect option for right now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Viva la FCB said:

I mean the problem is he needs to play which isnt going to happen at Bayern nor Chelsea nor Milan; some of the clubs hes been linked to. He hasnt earned it to start for a top club yet so somewhere like Swansea is the perfect option for right now.

You have seen him more than me, obviously, but that impression I got is that Renato needs to improve his passing and first touch if he wants to start at a club like Bayern. 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, El_Loco said:

You have seen him more than me, obviously, but that impression I got is that Renato needs to improve his passing and first touch if he wants to start at a club like Bayern. 

Yep exactly that. Maybe part of it lies with in the last number of years being possession based systems, but i think alot of it is to do with not having a good run of games and lack of confidence. He had a few games if i remember correctly last season to start out and looked a little rough around the edges but he was seemingly settling in a little better with each game. The problem is with a disgusting amount of midfield riches hes not going to be given a chance to play into form here at all. He needs to get a loan to string together some gametime or be sold to a team that can afford to let him play and find his game again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

Its official, maybe we can move this thread to the premier league? @Tsubasa @Eco

 

 

Done :farmer:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well he will get game time, any other big club and he would fear for his position. He might even do well at Swansea.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Advertisement