The better place to talk football.

Premier League Transfer Rumours 2018

football forum

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, HK85 said:

Mexico don't have good players. 

Their best player is Miguels cousin from Coco who had the Mexican national team shirt. They should stick to making quesadillas B|

4 minutes ago, Stan said:

Sanchez to Man Utd. 

Mkhitaryan to Arsenal. 

You didn't hear it here first but you have now seen it. 

Sanchez could do better than Mourinho to be honest.

Mourinho is just Louis Van Gaal 2.0. He sees things only his way. That's why players like Riquelme didn't get on at Barca.

9 minutes ago, HK85 said:

Walcott to us for £20 million. 

We're gonna lose Lookman. 

I think Walcott would be a great signing. Better than any you made in the summer. He can play anywhere across the front and he’s hungry. I’d take him at Liverpool as a squad player but for you lot, I think he could be a sensational signing I really do. 

Imagine how Arsenal fans feel though only getting £20m for Walcott, Sanchez, Ozil & Wilshere combined .... Ooouuuucccchhhhhhhhh

Chicharito should go back to the Liga MX in my opinion. He's way past it now and can't even cut it at West Ham. I thought he was an excellent squad player at Real Madrid but after joining Leverkusen, his level just took a massive drop. Time to go back home I'd say.

4 minutes ago, Eco said:

I'm pretty sure Chicharito will come to the MLS. With the Mexican population what it is in LA, it would only make sense for him to go to LAFC.

That would be nice actually, Vela and Chicharito would rip the league apart.

According to various Spanish sports news portals, Hazard to Real Madrid is gaining motion...  They’re saying that an agreement between the two parties is done and that the only thing remaining is coming to an agreement between both clubs with Florentino Pérez not caring how much he costs, infact the more he costs the better for him to use that as publicity on a worldwide scale.

How true all of this is, we have to wait and see.

6 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Will probably spend the Hazard money on more Zappacosta's and Drinkwaters knowing our board. 

Nah, you can do miles better than that! You’ve already snared Barkley xD

Chelsea are going downhill mate, it’s painfully obvious. 

1 minute ago, LFCMadLad said:

Nah, you can do miles better than that! You’ve already snared Barkley xD

Chelsea are going downhill mate, it’s painfully obvious. 

And what's funny is that Roman thinks it's soely down to the manager rather than the blatant obvious that the problem lies deeper than him. 

For example, Both us and City needed wingbacks come the start of the transfer window. City nailed down Walker, Mendy, and Danilo before August. 

We only got Zappacosta...on deadline day. 

4 hours ago, Blue said:

Chicharito should go back to the Liga MX in my opinion. He's way past it now and can't even cut it at West Ham. I thought he was an excellent squad player at Real Madrid but after joining Leverkusen, his level just took a massive drop. Time to go back home I'd say.

False news. Hernandez hit an incredible run of form and was top-scorer for a considerable period of his first season.

9 minutes ago, Spike said:

False news. Hernandez hit an incredible run of form and was top-scorer for a considerable period of his first season.

I said AFTER joining Leverkusen, which could have implied any time. He did well in his first season but the second was very meh.

25 minutes ago, Blue said:

I said AFTER joining Leverkusen, which could have implied any time. He did well in his first season but the second was very meh.

Then you worded it poorly. You should have said after his second season smh

16 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

You can't help but enjoy reading comments/posts of people who obviously don't know what he is talking about. Javier or Vela >>>>> cokehead Guerrero

Vela is another case of poor attitude ruining talent. Just like the dos Santos brothers they'd rather be kings amongst Chicanos in LA then improving their game in Europe.

5 minutes ago, Spike said:

Vela is another case of poor attitude ruining talent. Just like the dos Santos brothers they'd rather be kings amongst Chicanos in LA then improving their game in Europe.

Vela was very good in Europe to be fair to him, Chicharito was only good in stints. He was good in his prime but also didn't get a proper chance then. 

He's had one season of glory and that's about it.

Both Dos Santos' were complete flops.

Mexico needs to stop looking at the older guys and have a look at the new blood. Hirving Lozano is the main example, but the older guys are still the main ones. They are almost as stagnant as Uruguay.

5 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Its more about the money and the lifestyle. For Vela, it was his favorite sport Basketball the reason why he went to LA.

I'd be concerned that your best players aren't in the sport 100%. The dos Santos brothers are two of the biggest let downs in European football in the last decade.

31 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Yeah xD Doubt it will happen though. By the way, would you like Javier H. as Morata's backup? Or do you prefer batshuayi Cicero/Spike?

How is Chicharito's composure during 1v1 situations? I know he absolutely lethal in the penalty area but 1v1s is an area Chelsea is very weak.

• The title was changed to Premier League Transfer Rumours 2018
  • The topic was pinned
  • The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived