Champions League Final 2018 - LIVERPOOL 1-3 REAL MADRID

Champions League Final   

32 members have voted

1. 1. The Result

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Chaaay AFC said:

Talking more nonsense as usual. @Teso dos Bichos actually posts more sense than you. 

If actually watching the games and giving my own opinion is "nonsense", then by all means I'm happy to continue to chatter shit, son.

2 minutes ago, Inverted said:

Btw, funnily enough, I thought Robertson, TAA, and Lovren had good games, when a lot of people were predicting them to struggle.

I thought the same as well.

3 minutes ago, bozziovai said:

well, that first one was ............. i don't know, nerves getting the better off him ??? or benzema just being too cheeky ......

The first one was retarded. There's no excuse for it.

I just can't see how he can come back from this, at least with us.

If he were older I think this would be a career ending match for him. The only thing he has going for him is he's young and he's improved this season.

But all season. Our fans have been crying out for a new keeper. And just as Karius had developed trust he's now had the highest profile fuck ups imaginable. I can't see him being trusted by fans or the players as a regular starter ever again.

Just now, Cicero said:

Lovren was superb. 

He, Milner and Robertson the standouts 

I think almost everyone on our side comes out of this looking alright.

Except for Karius and Henderson. Henderson was almost anonymous and Karius cost us the match.

3 minutes ago, Kitchen Sales said:

To be fair to Henderson not everyone has the care instinct. 

To be cruel to Henderson he's also a bit of a mong so might not have even thought that's what he should be doing.

at least he has a gawjuz girl

Jordan Henderson's old 'bebo' profile | RTG Sunderland ...

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, Blue said:

If actually watching the games and giving my own opinion is "nonsense", then by all means I'm happy to continue to chatter shit, son.

how do you know @Chaaay AFC and @Danny 'haven't watched a second of Real Madrid this season before tonight' though?

1 minute ago, Mantis Toboggan M.D. said:

It's weird how Lovren has games where he looks like the best defender in the world, his lack of consistency is annoying 😂

I saw someone say earlier that Lovren is very very good technically but he has lapses of concentration and that lets him down. Not sure if you agree with that...

2 minutes ago, Stan said:

how do you know @Chaaay AFC and @Danny 'haven't watched a second of Real Madrid this season before tonight' though?

Its about as obvious as you not having seen a second of Peru. Especially in Danny's case.

1 minute ago, Blue said:

I saw someone say earlier that Lovren is very very good technically but he has lapses of concentration and that lets him down. Not sure if you agree with that...

Fully agree with that. I think there is a world class talent there, but his mentality is his downfall. 

46 minutes ago, 6666 said:

Surprised to see Liverpool fans turn on Karius. What happened to "You'll Never Walk Alone"? Devastated to find out that it's all nonsense.

By all means pat him on the back and look after him. But he should be replaced as first choice after this 

For the record I wanna say that even though I feel for Karius after tonight, I don't believe he should start next season as our number 1. We have to bring somebody top class in once and for all. There is a very good player in Karius, and we definitely need to keep him as second choice. 

Henderson....well don't even get me started. He shouldn't be in the fucking first 11, nevermind captaining the cunt. Give the arm band to Virgil and get him to fuck.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived