talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Gareth Bale Returns To Spurs On Loan

The latest to have come from Zinedine Zidane’s controversial comments is that the coach claims that Gareth Bale refused to play against Bayern Munich and was the reason he was in the stands. As far as Zidane is concerned that was the last straw in an already stretched relationship.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
11 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

The latest to have come from Zinedine Zidane’s controversial comments is that the coach claims that Gareth Bale refused to play against Bayern Munich and was the reason he was in the stands. As far as Zidane is concerned that was the last straw in an already stretched relationship.

Why would that be the last straw?

Surely the fact that Zidane reportedly said Bale is leaving and wouldn't play for Real again is the last straw xD 

• Subscriber

FFS, a minimum £20m welcome bonus xD

Quote.thumb.png.4cde83c2d020aad375345451017d4fed.png

Real Madrid's pursuit of Manchester United's France midfielder Paul Pogba, 26, is likely to depend on Wales forward Gareth Bale, 30, leaving the Spanish club. (AS)

Bale, who earns £550,000 a week at the Bernabeu, where he has a contract until 2022, wants wages on a par with the world's top players to leave Real Madrid, a source close to the Welshman says. (Sky Sports)

Bale will collect a minimum £20m welcome bonus if he joins the Chinese Super League. (Mail)

1 hour ago, Stan said:

Why would that be the last straw?

Surely the fact that Zidane reportedly said Bale is leaving and wouldn't play for Real again is the last straw xD 

Zidane came out with the comments after the Bayern game mate. This latest comment is from last night.

I’m only carrying the news. 

30 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

FFS, a minimum £20m welcome bonus xD

Quote.thumb.png.4cde83c2d020aad375345451017d4fed.png

Real Madrid's pursuit of Manchester United's France midfielder Paul Pogba, 26, is likely to depend on Wales forward Gareth Bale, 30, leaving the Spanish club. (AS)

Bale, who earns £550,000 a week at the Bernabeu, where he has a contract until 2022, wants wages on a par with the world's top players to leave Real Madrid, a source close to the Welshman says. (Sky Sports)

Bale will collect a minimum £20m welcome bonus if he joins the Chinese Super League. (Mail)

This is my issue... Why on earth does Bale deserve similar wages to the best players in the world? 

• Administrator
8 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Zidane came out with the comments after the Bayern game mate. This latest comment is from last night.

I’m only carrying the news. 

I know. But the previous comments are more 'severe' let's say as opposed to him not playing last night. 

12 minutes ago, Stan said:

I know. But the previous comments are more 'severe' let's say as opposed to him not playing last night. 

Zidane originally said he wouldn’t be commenting any further on issues surrounding Bale but obviously the press have bombarded him with questions surrounding all of what he originally said and is understandable. He finally came out with the reason for his outburst was because Bale had refused to play the pre-season friendly against Bayern.

If this is a lie from Zidane, then I’m sure we’ll hear more from Bale’s agent pretty soon. 

• Subscriber
16 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

This is my issue... Why on earth does Bale deserve similar wages to the best players in the world? 

Fucking unreal buddy, he is no Messi, Ronaldo etc but if I was him I would go to China, grab the £20 million, play a few games to rake in the dosh then pay a few medical boys some backhanders money wise to say that he has a bad injury and can't play football anymore then sit at home with his feet up, supping his wine and counting all the millions he has in his bank account. :coffee:

21 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

Fucking unreal buddy, he is no Messi, Ronaldo etc but if I was him I would go to China, grab the £20 million, play a few games to rake in the dosh then pay a few medical boys some backhanders money wise to say that he has a bad injury and can't play football anymore then sit at home with his feet up, supping his wine and counting all the millions he has in his bank account. :coffee:

I’m also pretty sure there must be some decent golf courses out there although he may have to wear a mask.

The latest from Gareth Bale’s agent, Jonathan Barnett;

”I can guarantee you there won’t be any improvised agreements to push Gareth Bale out of the door at Real Madrid. Gareth is one of the best players on the planet, so he won’t be embarrassed by being loaned out anywhere.”

”If something comes up that Gareth is interested in pursing, then we will study it. Bale can go in one day or he can stay three years which is what his contract stipulates. Gareth is happy in Spain.”

18 hours ago, SirBalon said:

He’s wanted to leave all along which leads us to the question as to why he moved from Monaco to PSG!

Well, we all know why. I have no sympathy for any of this lot.

I think the issue in that situation was Monaco were hungry to cash in. I didn't feel player greed was a driving factor in that move but I may be wrong

• Administrator
37 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

The latest from Gareth Bale’s agent, Jonathan Barnett;

”I can guarantee you there won’t be any improvised agreements to push Gareth Bale out of the door at Real Madrid. Gareth is one of the best players on the planet, so he won’t be embarrassed by being loaned out anywhere.”

”If something comes up that Gareth is interested in pursing, then we will study it. Bale can go in one day or he can stay three years which is what his contract stipulates. Gareth is happy in Spain.”

It is a bit like the Bogarde situation again. To be fair, if he wants to live in Spain and earn a fat wedge playing Golf, that's his call. His best years are behind him anyhow. The best solution here is to pay him off a negotiated amount of money. Or exclude him from the club and just let it run its course. 

• The title was changed to Gareth Bale - Heading to China
9 minutes ago, Eco said:

Say it ain't so....

One of the greatest players when healthy, but just couldn't remain fit. Now he'll disappear much like Hulk did. 

Didn't Witsel come back from China to revive his career in Europe?

I think Bale is going to absolutely murder sides in China, even if he's not fully fit. Maybe there's a chance he makes enough money in China to where he doesn't care about money anymore (doubt it lol) and he'll make a triumphant return back to Europe.

• The title was changed to Gareth Bale Returns To Spurs On Loan

Archived