talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Group F Matchday 3 - 27 June - South Korea 2-0 Germany, Mexico 0-3 Sweden

football forum

1 minute ago, Chaaay AFC said:

I imagine this is Low's last tournament now surely. Clearly no longer good enough, the German FA can't hang on to him like the Spanish FA did with Del Bosque.

He just signed a new contract a few weeks before the world cup started. 

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • The title was changed to Group F Matchday 3 - 27 June - South Korea 0-1 Germany, Mexico 0-3 Sweden
4 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Said the same thing in the What's Wrong With Germany thread mate.  Neuer didn't look as secure and incredible as in the past but he wasn't the main reason Germany find themselves in this situation. All the same, as a coach you HAVE to play your best players and Ter Stegen was the best German keeper for selection which leads us to ask the question how it's also panned out in other areas of the pitch during the tournament. 

That is the biggest mistake, how can you all of sudden play Neuer who hasn't played since September.   What does that say about the other goalkeepers in the squad and the trust from the coach,   also as I said before the squad was torn with Ozil and Gundogan which caused problems for what they did.    I have seen the same thing with the Netherlands as well, when you start to have players with all different background and cultures, sometimes it's hard to get the right spirit for a successful team. 

1 minute ago, Devon Von Devon said:

Low did Del Bosque 2014, instead of playing his best players he played his preferred players 

except while Del Bosque played his 4-2-1-3 till his demise, Loew refused to play the 4-3-3 that won him 2014. played 3 CMs today - 2 in the centre & one on the wing! Loew might have had too much loyalty for his old guard but certainly not for his formation

• Administrator

missed both games today :( but glad Mexico have gone through. Liked watching them in their first 2 games and they have some players I'd love to see more of.

Obvious laughter and the below at Germany...

Image result for nelson simpsons gif

3 minutes ago, Machado said:

Laid it on a plate a few times. And that's the main part of his job. You'd have to be seriously desperate and ignorant to judge Ozil on shooting stats. xD (or have an abnormal agenda against him which everyone knows Balon & Panna have for some strange reason).

Hummels, Werner and Muller fucking up is somehow Ozil's fault though... his critics really are brain dead. :coffee:

1 minute ago, 6666 said:

Laid it on a plate a few times. And that's the main part of his job. You'd have to be seriously desperate and ignorant to judge Ozil on shooting stats. xD (or have an abnormal agenda against him which everyone knows Balon & Panna have for some strange reason).

Hummels, Werner and Muller fucking up is somehow Ozil's fault though... his critics really are brain dead. :coffee:

It's funny how stats become important all of a sudden. xD

It's funny how stats become important all of a sudden. xD

generally speaking stats arent important but those 14 times of losing the ball is definitely an alarming number isnt it?

Just now, Panna King said:

Well everyone was wanking off to Ozils assist stats the other year. 

I'm not against statistical data in any way to judge a player, I think they are very relevant in today's game. I've heard many times on here how irrelevant stats are, yet they get brought up when it suits an agenda.

1 minute ago, Asura said:

generally speaking stats arent important but those 14 times of losing the ball is definitely an alarming number isnt it?

I agree he was poor, I'm not defending him. You can just look to him though, Kroos and Goretzka were far worse.

I'm not against statistical data in any way to judge a player, I think they are very relevant in today's game. I've heard many times on here how irrelevant stats are, yet they get brought up when it suits an agenda.

SirBalon basically posted 2 stats twice under different terms. xD The agenda is real.

• The title was changed to Group F Matchday 3 - 27 June - South Korea 2-0 Germany, Mexico 0-3 Sweden
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived