talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Newcastle 2-3 Liverpool - Saturday 4th May, 2019

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Definitely not a foul. Wasn't Fabinho the one that spat in the direction of a player down injured as well in a previous game? Seems like a total cunt of a player.

2 minutes ago, Stan said:

xD if you say so.

He needs to man the fuck up then if he has to go down for a pull, which I don't even see anyway. Ridiculous. He's literally felt a tiny bit of contact on his back and suddenly it's as if that sniper from the stands is back and has taken out Fabinho's feet.

Take those red-tinted glasses off mate.

Keeping them on mate. Not arsed. B|

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, Panna King said:

Bit like the Messi one in the week then.

'Minimal contact'. Fabinho literally obstructs/collides with Messi xD  (still waiting for evidence of Messi's dives by the way as you mentioned in the other topic).

1 minute ago, 6666 said:

Definitely not a foul. Wasn't Fabinho the one that spat in the direction of a player down injured as well in a previous game? Seems like a total cunt of a player.

Yep. That snot-rocket right in front of the ref. 

2 minutes ago, 6666 said:

Boss

• Administrator
Just now, The Artful Dodger said:

Liverpool continuing to wind up the right people. Good to see. 

xD 

But when Liverpool fans get wound up I'm guessing that's not allowed, no?

• Subscriber

I am hoping Salah is fine but I dont think he'll feature for us for the rest of the season. What a shame really as he was actually getting back into form as well.

• Administrator
Just now, Bluewolf said:

Not sure about that... from the angle there it does not look like he even touched him did he?? 

Barely. 

Made a fist of it. Quite literally as naive Liverpool fans in the Gallowgate exposed themselves with the goals and got their heads punched in as a result. Absolute chaos. Will be a few banning orders and maybe jail terms. The hooligans were running across the stand trying to throw punches, coppers running, stewards running, fans were left doing the job the stewards refused to and wrestled Liverpool supporters down until the police came. Expect a bit of violence in the town tonight.

10 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Not sure about that... from the angle there it does not look like he even touched him did he?? 

Could do with a few more shithouses winning fouls like that in our side

• Administrator
Just now, Bluewolf said:

Well apart from hands on I don't see any contact there at all??? his foot comes down and stamps the ground no where near the player, that's a terrible decision 

Apparently it's okay though cos Liverpool do it :/

1 hour ago, Harvsky said:

Made a fist of it. Quite literally as naive Liverpool fans in the Gallowgate exposed themselves with the goals and got their heads punched in as a result. Absolute chaos. Will be a few banning orders and maybe jail terms. The hooligans were running across the stand trying to throw punches, coppers running, stewards running, fans were left doing the job the stewards refused to and wrestled Liverpool supporters down until the police came. Expect a bit of violence in the town tonight.

So a fun packed night for you then... I assume as you are posting tonight you managed to evade the old bill after getting a few blows in or are you out on bail and due back in the morning 

3 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

So a fun packed night for you then... I assume as you are posting tonight you managed to evade the old bill after getting a few blows in or are you out on bail and due back in the morning 

Out with the lads looking for blokes with high pitched voices and mackems who park in disabled bays without a badge obviously :ph34r:

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

Nah, alright when Barcelona do it though

Is it though? 

If we're comparing the same incidents as spoken about in this thread for what happened on Wednesday, there really is no comparison and it just looks embarrassing (as embarrassing as all the dives from either club in general). 

Fabinho obstructed Messi. Obviously a clear free-kick for any sane football fan. 

Fabinho literally dives to win a free kick tonight but it's okay because it went in your favour. And cheating also appears to be okay because it wound up the right people :dash3:. Least we know the barometers now for some fans :)

• The topic was unpinned

Archived